Thread: epygi 2x & nexVortex

i have ran the voip carrier wizard 3 times, on ext. 79 and it is not working, i am entering in all the info correct and it is regestering with nexVortex, except when i try to make a outgoing call it says... "access to this number blocked"

and when i try to call the 1866 number i get ringing then "were sorry you have reached a number that has been disconnected and is no longer in service."

is there any settings that the carrier wiazrd is not doing that i should look into?

AV,

It sounds like this may be a service provider issue. Have you opened an issue with this in TSC? To be sure of what the issue is, we would need to see the logs of the calls that you are trying to make, to verify where the issue lies. If your extension has registered on the NexVortex server, then you have filled out all of the information as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by dancil
    AV,

It sounds like this may be a service provider issue. Have you opened an issue with this in TSC? To be sure of what the issue is, we would need to see the logs of the calls that you are trying to make, to verify where the issue lies. If your extension has registered on the NexVortex server, then you have filled out all of the information as needed.

dancil, it has registered, and i dont know what the problem is. how can i show you guys the logs of calls? and what is TSC???

also i talked to nexvortex. and i got this response...
    Calls are being routed to the epygi system. The epygi is responding back with a 404 Not Found. This indicates that the epygi doesn't know how handle incoming calls on this number. A configuration change will need to be made on the epygi.

Thread Information