Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lastest QuadroM gateway firmware

Default Lastest QuadroM gateway firmware

Hi,

Boot loader: 4.1.7/Release
    Firmware Version: 5.0.21GW/Release

Can anyone advise me if this is the latest firmware for QuadroM (dual E1 VOIP gateway)?

Also, anyone knows someone in Sydney familiar with Panasonic TD500 PABX and Epygi VOIP E1 gateway integration?

Thx...
    Last edited by waik; 08-07-2009 at 06:42 AM.

Quadro Architect

That is the latest published version for both single and dual QuadroM gateways.

For the rest - hope someone else will answer..

TDxxx Pana's are simple enough... Epygi Quadro's are great to work with ...

Configurations to match a Quadro to a Panasonic.... speak to Steve at Alloy he might point you to the right answer or failing tht I am sure you could hire a resource to look at it for you...

Regards

Kev

kev,

Thanks for your message, I wonder if you can give us some clue.

We having a communication problems between Panasonic KX-TD500 and Epygi dual E1 gateway (1 connect to telecom, 1 connect to PABX).

1. external PSTN incoming call to the PABX is ok
    2. when calling out, press "0", got dial tone, and then the phone number as usual, the line dropped.
    3. when calling out, press "0", wait for dial tone off, and then type the phone number as usual, sometimes works or get invalid or incomplete number error message but the "call statistics" didn't listed out the complete phone number at all (only ?).
    4 the E1 gateway is using the latest firmware

Is that a E1 setting issues or need something to be change on the PABX or the gateway?

Thanks in advance.

Off the cuff sounds like a timing issue on the Pana ... shes expecting something that the Quadro isnt supplying...

Then the call is closed ... which means a layer timing issue if i remember rightly...

Try this... set up a speed dial on the pana and use it... see if the full number is sent to line then dialled through...

If it goes through without too much bother then you have the pana testing the line for a state.. and then when it doesnt receive what it expects its closing the channel....

Regards

Kev

Kev,

If it's a timing issues, is that problem relate to Epygi or Pana? can a Epygi firmware update will resolve the issue or this is a problem with Pana?

Also, what would be the optimum timeout value use in the "routing table"? I'm current using 10s to prevent jumping to next rule too quick (5s is too short)... Is that means the network is too busy?

Thx.
    Last edited by waik; 08-13-2009 at 07:34 PM.

I would be looking at the pana, check the call statistic records in the Quadro and that should point to your problem. I feel it is more than likely the Pana closing the connection down and reporting a failed link to the user...

Kev

Kev,

By the way, we download a new firmware that seems fixed the timing problem (see below).

Firmware Version: 5.1.4GW/Release

However, when a user make a phone call thru PABX using VOIP, sometime you can hear 2 call progress tone overlapped, after the call established, the called party will hear a call progress tone while the caller didn't. any clue?

Thanks.

Waik
    Last edited by waik; 08-20-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by waik View Post
    Kev,

By the way, we download a new firmware that seems fixed the timing problem (see below).

Firmware Version: 5.1.4GW/Release

However, when a user make a phone call thru PABX using VOIP, sometime you can hear 2 call progress tone overlapped, after the call established, the called party will hear a call progress tone while the caller didn't. any clue?

Thanks.

Waik
    Out of interest is the Generate Tone Progress control turned on under ISDN settings ? Kev

Hi,

The latest published FW version for QuadroM E1/T1 is 5.1.5

Thanks

Thread Information