Thread: AA is sending all calls through Table to PSTN

Default AA is sending all calls through Table to PSTN

We have created an Auto Attendant and selected the options to “Send AA Digits to Routing Table”.
    Whether we type in an extension number or type in a routed call pattern we receive the error –
    “number dialed does not exist” from outside the phone system. When we select Call statistics and view “unsuccessful outgoing calls” we see a new entry with the called phone as “PSTN?-0297” which was the extension rule dialed.

We checked the call routing table and 0297 is going to an extension number and 0 is also going to that same extension. We have removed all PSTN rules in the call route table and still the error remains.

Now if we wait until the extension directory announcement in the AA and type in the person’s name, we get transferred to the correct extension.

When we deselect the “Send AA Digits to Routing Table”. We can now type in any extension and we get routed …. But cannot type in any call route patterns so this is not an option.

Is there an area that forces call routes to PSTN or something we are missing…that is Epygi specific?

Thank you

Quadro Architect

There is nothing Epygi-specific there... I suppose there is something misconfigured in the Call Routing Table. Insteda of trying to guess, lets try to see what happens using the Call Controller logs. Can you please enable the developer logging, make such a call and copy here the corresponding part of the Call Controller log?

Best regards,
    David

Thread Information