Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remove @91.151.2.130 from Caller ID

Default Remove @91.151.2.130 from Caller ID

When we receive an incoming call, from our SIP trunk, the caller ID is displayed on the phone with @91.151.2.130 appended. e.g. 01214263351@91.151.2.130

Is there a way I can remove the @91.151.2.130 so that only the correct phone number is displayed?

Also, if we use call history to return the call, with the @91.151.2.130 appended, the call fails, so it's not just an issue with aesthetics.

All help gratefully appreciated :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jamescash1976 View Post
    When we receive an incoming call, from our SIP trunk, the caller ID is displayed on the phone with @91.151.2.130 appended. e.g. 01214263351@91.151.2.130

Is there a way I can remove the @91.151.2.130 so that only the correct phone number is displayed?

Also, if we use call history to return the call, with the @91.151.2.130 appended, the call fails, so it's not just an issue with aesthetics.

All help gratefully appreciated :-)
    Yes,

You can remove this , i think there is even a topic buried within the forum here...

Kevin

Thanks Kevin

Any idea where I can start looking? I have searched the forum but couldn't find anything.

Thanks
    James

Quadro Architect

James, the caller ID display on IP phone has nothing to do with the PBX. I suppose you should change the setting on your phone, so it displays only the username instead of the full SIP URI. Snom phones definitely have such setting, and I think any good phone should have that.

What refers to the callback problem... which Quadro version are you using? The callback behaviour differs for 5.1 and pre-5.1 versions.

Best regards,
    David

Having the same problem. Using version 5.1.18

Quadro Architect

Which problem, Aaron?
    With the caller ID or with the callback from the phone's call history?
    More info would be generally helpful

I have the same problem AaronPearl. I mean when a call is coming and i don't answer it the phone save the call in the missed call directory. The call was coming in this way some_number@some_ip. So if you try to call back directly from missed call the phone send to the pbx some_number@some_ip and the call routing fail to parse the destination number. This is not the first time i am writing for this "problem" and davrays told me to change my call routing. He said just to add a new record where the call pattern was like "*@some_ip" but it didn't solve my problem. It is quite strange that just AaronPeral and I are the only one which have this problem. Any idea guys? thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by davrays View Post
    Which problem, Aaron?
    With the caller ID or with the callback from the phone's call history?
    More info would be generally helpful
    Call history.
    If I look in call statistics the ip address shows up in the called phone column instead of just the number.
    I attached screen shots of the missed call and call back so you can see what is showing up.
    Maybe that will help Clarify what I am talking about.
    Missed call from "GLENDENNING AAR" <+18177732898@65.36.12.135> " to "Front Desk"
    Call Back From "Front desk" to "+18177732898@65.36.12.135:5060 "
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AaronPearl; 10-28-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Quadro Architect

Understood. The call was rejected by the system ("User not found") because there is no matching pattern in the call routing table.
    I have to repeat once more the same I told to nitrox. If the fix did not help him - means he applied that wrong way...

Aaron, try to add a record like pattern="*@*:*", type=SIP, filter=PBX/*, the rest is as per default.

Try to use the callback again and see if it works, or if something has chnaged in the Call Stats table.

Quote Originally Posted by davrays View Post
    Understood. The call was rejected by the system ("User not found") because there is no matching pattern in the call routing table.
    I have to repeat once more the same I told to nitrox. If the fix did not help him - means he applied that wrong way...

Aaron, try to add a record like pattern="*@*:*", type=SIP, filter=PBX/*, the rest is as per default.

Try to use the callback again and see if it works, or if something has chnaged in the Call Stats table.

Ill try it tommorrow and let you know how it goes

Thread Information