Thread: Connet two Quadro PBX

Default Connet two Quadro PBX

Hi,

I have two Quadro`s and i want to make calls between them dialing the extention. The Quadro1 have extension 1001-1040 and 2000-2020 and the Quadro2 have extension 111-124. I found a manual from 2005 of epygi that suggest only to add a rule in Call Routing Table I did this:

Quadro1: add a new rule > pattern 42* > discarded 2 > prefix none > call type sip > description: calls to ITSS > destination IP : <WAN_IP_address_of the Quadro2>
    destination port: 5060

Quadro2: add a new rule > pattern 41* > discarded 2 > prefix none > call type sip > description: calls to ibe > destination IP : <WAN_IP_address_of the Quadro1>
    destination port: 5060.

they are behind NAT so i make a VPN site to site on the firewalls to reach to the WAN IP of the Quadro`s.

When i dial in my phone: 421022 it said "it is not possible to stablish to IP connection, in spanish: no es posible establecer la conexion IP"
    when i dial from a phone of the Quadro2: same thing.

What i am missing??? i have the routing rules

Hi,
    physically your Quadros are placed in same internetwork area or they are connected each other over internet ?

they are connected each other over internet

Quadro Architect

There should not be any problems with Routing Rules. Probably the network connectivity between those two Quadro's is the problem.

Are you able to ping the <WAN_IP_address_of the Quadro2> from Quadro1 ("System"->"Network Tool" page) and vice versa?

Can you check if the SIP ports on both Quadros and 5060, or somebody have changed that?

Hi,

Yes i can ping from Quadro2 to Quadro1 and viceversa, and yes they are using port 5060 in both Quadros. This is the tracert:

traceroute to 10.10.33.3 (10.10.33.3), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
    1 172.16.2.14 (172.16.2.14) 1.899 ms 2.081 ms 1.729 ms
    2 * * *
    3 10.10.33.3 (10.10.33.3) 529.925 ms 440.558 ms 379.43 ms
    Trace Complete.

The **** i must be the Fortigate VPN IPsec, any ideas how to solved this??

Quadro Architect

Ok, can you please make such call, and show the SIP UA logs here? You can use log markers to find the correct part of the log to copy...

From these logs we most probably can see the reason of the problem...

Hi, i guess that this are the logs you ask for, the problem still the same.. I hope that helps, Regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quadro Architect

No, those are not the logs I need. The first one is the "SIP Registration", while I need "SIP User Agent" logs. The second log is practically empty, as the log level is too low..

Can you please switch ON both the "User Logging" and "Developer Logging", then make a call and copy the "SIP User Agent" logs..?

Hi,

There are the logs, sorry about that.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quadro Architect

I can see from these logs that you are calling from QuadroFXO to number 00 on Quadro4x, and the call is successful - you should listen some message from Quadro4x. What message is that (it cannot be "cannot establish IP connection", because the connection was successfully established in this case)?

If you call to extension "00" on the Quadro4x, you should make sure there is an entry like this in the routing table of Quadro4x: "pattern=??, calltype=PBX, no filter". Do you have such entry?

Thread Information