Thread: Working hours with 3 audio files

Unhappy Working hours with 3 audio files

hey guys!

I guess this is easy to do but i'm not really an expert on this...

I want to create a scenario with working and after hours day based, where a caller (in working hours) reach quadro and get's an "welcome_to_company" message, and then transfers to extension 13, if extension 13 get long time to answer it (say about 20 seconds) i want quadro to play a 2nd "please_wait_we_answer_the_call_soon" message while it still rings on extension 13. If nobody in extension 13 answers the call (say about 60 seconds) it will play a 3rd message like "it_was_ not_possible_to_answer_your_call_yet".

After hours just play a "closed company" message (no voice mail needed)

Working and after hours script i manage to do it following the examples that epygi provided, but i'm stuck whit that 3 messages that i want to play when extension 13 take long time to answer a call...

hope you understand me

Bests regards
    Lukas

Hello,

I think IVR can't do that.

You can create 3 Auto attendant (00, 11, 22), with CallHunting (redirection if no answer)

00 --> "welcome_to_company" --> CallHunting: 13 (20sec), 11
    11 --> "please_wait_we_answer_the_call_soon" --> CallHunting: 13 (60sec), 22
    22 --> "it_was_ not_possible_to_answer_your_call_yet"

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by redlinesp View Post
    hey guys!

I guess this is easy to do but i'm not really an expert on this...

I want to create a scenario with working and after hours day based, where a caller (in working hours) reach quadro and get's an "welcome_to_company" message, and then transfers to extension 13, if extension 13 get long time to answer it (say about 20 seconds) i want quadro to play a 2nd "please_wait_we_answer_the_call_soon" message while it still rings on extension 13. If nobody in extension 13 answers the call (say about 60 seconds) it will play a 3rd message like "it_was_ not_possible_to_answer_your_call_yet".

After hours just play a "closed company" message (no voice mail needed)

Working and after hours script i manage to do it following the examples that epygi provided, but i'm stuck whit that 3 messages that i want to play when extension 13 take long time to answer a call...

hope you understand me

Bests regards
    Lukas

Lukas,

If you are not a coder.... use the call routing tables and set multiple routes for the same code... use time and date settings for the first 2 and leave the 3rd.... then send them to extension routing to a virtual extension for each destination being an auto attendant as its atribute...

Ie

Call routing tables
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Route#1 Pattern of 800, NDS 3, Suffix 300 ( date based so we will say it is holiday hours .. so some date and entry.. perhaps ie easter ...

Route#2 Pattern of 800, NDS 3, Suffix 301 ( this will be time based so we will say it is day time hours .. so monday to friday - from 900am to 17:00 (5pm)

Route#3 Pattern of 800, NDS 3, Suffix 302 ( this will be night time hours .. anything that doesnt fit the other patterns and is active all the time...

Extension management
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extension 300, type Auto Attendant, pre record your holiday mode message and Upload new Recurring Attendant Prompt and uncheck Enable Welcome Message ... Enable Redirection on Timeout and set it to an extension that has a voicemail... ( ideally using a virtual mail box would be better suited )

Extension 301, type Auto Attendant, pre record your Day mode message and Upload new Recurring Attendant Prompt and uncheck Enable Welcome Message ... Enable Redirection on Timeout and set it to a virtual extension that has a MERg ( many Extension Ring Group ) which will ring your day time phones after it plays a welcome message, you can then add further queuing possiblilities to the Virtual Extension to achieve repeating messages for up to 3 minutes .... You can elaborate more on the Auto Attendant and perhaps create a Dial 1, 2 and 3 type scenario with xml if you need to ...

Extension 302, type Auto Attendant, pre record your night mode message and Upload new Recurring Attendant Prompt and uncheck Enable Welcome Message ...

That is effectively how you can manipulate the dial plan to perform tasks without having to learn xml code... and a way of being able to manage the routing in different ways based upon time, day and date at a whim.

Doing it this way reduces the need to make very complex xml coding to manipulate it in the same way as discussed briefly above...

Welcome to Quadro's

Kevin
    Last edited by KSComs; 06-26-2009 at 05:06 AM.

Thread Information