Thread: ACD on QuadroM32x

Question ACD on QuadroM32x

Hi,

I am running a QuadroM32x with ACD license installed.
    Everything is running pretty well and the SMR client is logging the call and Agent status info. How can the agent change their current status from the phone. In the SMR users guide it says "Except for the Busy status, all other statuses can be changed from the phone or Quadro GUI." but I cant see how it is actually done from the phone.
    I have looked at the online help and Feature Code page but I can't see this info.

I tried putting my extension which is associated with an Agent into DND with *72 code but the SMR client does not change the agent status (I am refreshing every 5s).

Where can I find out about this?

Thanks

Quadro Architect

Try to create a new "Attendant" extension, and set the "Attendant Scenario" to "ACD Agent Scenario". This should do the trick (call to that AA and follow the prompts).

Best regards,
    David

P.S. We are working now on speed login/logout buttons implementation, so you should have another option for changing the status soon...

Thumbs up

Thanks.

Another Question....

When an inbound call hits the ACD group, the CLI is not displayed on the agent phones.
    Instead it shows ACD GR{ext number} e.g. ACD GR: 400

When the call is made to the standard MER group, the same phones display both CLI and Distinctive Ring Nickname.

How can I display the CLI as well?

Quadro Architect

We are checking that here... Theoretically it should show something like "ACD GR: 400 [DN:<display name of the caller>, UN:<username of the caller>].

May it be that the screen of the phone is too small and the full info cannot fit there?

Smile

Hi,

The phones have a big enough screen....snom820, YealinkT-28 etc.
    When these phones ring via the standard MER the CLI of caller and Distinctive Ring name display correctly.

Quadro Architect

Well, this could be a bug related to ACD functionality. If you are using "All phones ringing" distribution type, the CID may not be displayed correctly. Please try to use other distribution types on the ACD group, and tell me if you see something different...

Best regards,
    David

Wink

Hi David,

You are correct, I tried some of the other CD types and got different behaviours. One of the things I can see is that the display on the phone seems to be one long line of text which means on some phones, the screen cannot display all the info, even if that phone has a fairly large display. For example the first few characters of CLI will be isplayed but the rest will not be visible. It would be great if this could be displayed on 2 lines e.g:
    ACD GR: 400
    UN: 0413456827

This would allow the whole CLI to display.
    Instead I am seeing:

ACD GR: 400 UN: 041

So the ACD group number is displayed twice

In any case I realise this is in early development so this is not an urgent request, just giving some feedback. I like what I see so far.

Quadro Architect

I completely agree - the line shown on the "display name" field of the phone, is too long, and we already decided to change the format (thanks to your feedback) -
    so in the next release we are going to 1) fix the bug, so the display name will be shown as needed regardless of distribution type; 2) show the display name of ACD group (configurable) instead of just fixed "ACD GR: <number>".
    And a little bit later we'll change the format to two-line one:
    <ACD group display name> (<original caller display name>)
    <original caller's username>

so if some person with display name "Kevin Scott" calls to Alloy Sales ACD group, the string displayed will be

Sales (Kevin Scott)

So the employee could decide whether he wants to talk to that person, or not

Best regards,
    David

Dont give them Ideas David

Kev

Thread Information