Thread: Version 5.18

Default Version 5.18

I have found a problem with IVR xml files with when installing firmware version 5.18. No welcome message anymore.
    When going back to version 5.17 IVR works correctly.
    Any differences between the two version which is not mentionned in the release not ?

Best regards,

Daniel

No problem with IVR with 5.18.

Quadro Architect

There is no difference related to IVR xml files processing. May it be that when you tested the 5.1.18, the WAV message was just abcent (as if you don't use USB stick, all custom WAV recordings are deleted after FW upgrade, and you need to restore the saved configuration, to get them back).

Please check that...

Best regards,
    David

Hello !

Same problem with 5.1.18 on a Quadro 4xi.

Incoming SIP calls don't hear personalized WAV files on AA after 5.1.18 update (from 5.0.19).

(I don't know what happens on incoming ISDN calls because ISDN is disabled.)

You can hear WAV files if you call the AA from inside.

WAV files are the same (correct CCITT format).

Quadro 4xi has an USB stick. WAV files are here after upgrade.

Same behavior for all AAs. This means all AAs were unusable on the Quadro after 5.1.18 update !

If i want incoming SIP calls hearing messages, i desactivate all codecs on the AAs except G.711a and G.711u.

Original codecs order on AAs was : G.729a G.711a G.711u G.726-16 G.726-24 G.726-32 G.726-40 iLBC

Codecs order is now : G.711a G.711u

And it works again.

It seems like if Quadro doesn't manage codecs the same way with my ITSP between 5.0.19 and 5.1.18.

Quadro Architect

Thats interesting...

I have several questions on this, Narval (this might help to reproduce this problem):
    1. Are those AA configured with custom XML script, or they use default scenario, but with custom WAV recording?
    2. You tell that "Incoming SIP calls don't hear personalized WAV files on AA". So what do they hear instead - the default greetings or just nothing?

Thanks,
    David

Hello David !

Thanks for your answer.

1. "Day" AA uses default scenario with personalized WAV message on Recurring Attendant Prompt (plays one time and routes on a MER) and on Ringing Announcement. There's no welcome message.

2. Incoming SIP caller hears a ring, then less than quarter or half first second of the personalized WAV message on Recurring Attendant Prompt then silence.

Same process with the other "night" AA (it has only a personalized WAV message on Recurring Attendant Prompt).

Works fine when the two AA codecs order is now : G.711a (preferred) and G.711u.

Quadro Architect

Well, this problem doesn't seem easy enoughto solve via forum... The only thing which is clear - this has nothing to do with changes in XML processing, but rather some codec handling. You will need to open a ticket for this so we can look at the logs...

Thread Information