Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Line-status indication on extension

I'm wondernig.. is the key system emulation realized with shared line apperances as available on other systems?
    I come from a Linksys SPA9k background, where this is a feature that is frequently used, and I'd really like to see this on the Epygi (which I otherwise consider superior to the Linksys offering). I've just recently made the plunge myself, and SLA is really the one feature I'm missing (the rest I can replicate and there's a lot more I can do now). I'd like to recommend the Quadro to other people who are in the same boat and are looking for a suitable small system which sticks more to standards.

You are correct, key system emulation will bereleased with shared line apperances, so you'll have it on your Quadro soonand also you can start torecommend the Quadro to other people Edited by: aramk

Quadro Architect

The internal release with the key system emulation is ready and we are testing that now.It will support 8 shared lines with up to 20 phones registered on each. Hope this will be enough. Edited by: davrays

Hello, Adam from Biztronics, i am in need of the Key System Emulator as soon as i can i am abouit to loose some big clients if i dont. can you please contact me via email or voip ext and let me download it on to my 2x so i can help you test it, i can not stress how much i need to see if it is going to help me. Epygi SIP Ext. 77541411@sip.epygi.com

Quote Originally Posted by baccpbx
    Hello, Adam from Biztronics, i am in need of the Key System Emulator as soon as i can i am abouit to loose some big clients if i dont. can you please contact me via email or voip ext and let me download it on to my 2x so i can help you test it, i can not stress how much i need to see if it is going to help me. Epygi SIP Ext. 77541411@sip.epygi.com
    Hello,

I'll make a quote from Epygi Publications
    Quadro6L:
    This product is based on the 6 port FXO gateway product. It will support the 4.1 Quadro software package with all the 4.1 features. Additional features will include a package for Key System Emulation. This will add the Shared Line Appearance feature to the existing feature set. It will have 10 IP lines. The focus for this product is to fill a gap where our customers needed a few more FXO ports for a small office and wanted to stay in a single box solution. Estimated Beta date is currently late November.
    Hope this was helpful.

Hi Does this mean the Key System Emulator will only work on a 6L ? I will need to know this as if there is not change of it ever going on a 2x or 4x, i will have to look another product to sell as i am going to loose my customers. i am very happy with the epygi, but i am in the SME market and i just can not get the PBX mentality over the line, they are all to use to the Key System way. Thanks Adam

Hello Adam, there was a misunderstanding from Souren's side. Key System Emulation is implemented not only on 6L product, but also on all Quadro IP-PBXs, which are 2x/4x/16x with all their modifications. Also, as I understand, in this stage youneed this featurefor beta testing and todo a demofor yourcustomers, not for regular use. I'll check the possibilty to give you a beta-image and will inform you soon.

That would be great, all i need is to have in in house in my demo room, so at least i can explain to the customers that this is what is coming out very soon and that we can accomidate there needs, and then hopefully by the time they purchase it we will have the stable issue. Thanks for your help i think you have my email address if you need adam@biztronics.com.au or my Epygi SIP Ext are in the above posts

Quadro Architect

Hi Adam,

right now the Key System Emulation feature is not in the beta stage, it is more like "alpha"-stage, so we normally don't give that out of the Epygi. But if you would like however to take a look at that, and is ready to some surprises using that feature, we can give you a 4x image (5.0.0). 2x image is not ready yet, and we are waiting for the results of 4x image testing before preparing 2x one.

Best regards,

David

David,

This would be great, i have a 4x in the Demo room so can install it on this. how will you get it to me my email address is adam@biztronics.com.au hope to here form you soon.

Thanks Adam

Thread Information