Thread: Quadro 2x PBX and Quadro ISDN Gateway

Default Quadro 2x PBX and Quadro ISDN Gateway

Hi

I followed all the steps to configure a Quadro 2x PBX to use a external PSTN gateway and configured the Quadro ISDN gateway to share it's lines/trunks with the 2x.

But it won't register. Well... It first said it was registered, but whenever I go to the "ISDN Settings" page on the Quadro 2x, it said that ISDN is not supported by my unit.

I'n using firmware v5.1.19 on the Quadro 2x PBX and realised I'm still on v4.x on the ISDN gateway.

After upgrading the ISDN gateway to the latest, v5.1.29 firmware, it would not register the line sharing on the PBX at all.

What port should I use when connecting to the Quadro 2x PBX from the ISDN Gateway? In the ISDN Gateway manual it showed 5203 as an example, which I tried.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by NuV1 View Post
    Hi

I followed all the steps to configure a Quadro 2x PBX to use a external PSTN gateway and configured the Quadro ISDN gateway to share it's lines/trunks with the 2x.

But it won't register. Well... It first said it was registered, but whenever I go to the "ISDN Settings" page on the Quadro 2x, it said that ISDN is not supported by my unit.

I'n using firmware v5.1.19 on the Quadro 2x PBX and realised I'm still on v4.x on the ISDN gateway.

After upgrading the ISDN gateway to the latest, v5.1.29 firmware, it would not register the line sharing on the PBX at all.

What port should I use when connecting to the Quadro 2x PBX from the ISDN Gateway? In the ISDN Gateway manual it showed 5203 as an example, which I tried.

Any suggestions?

ISDN Gateway WAN port

2x Quadro Lan Port

Yes, that is how I have connected it.

Port ?

Do you have anything in that area at all ?

Regards

Kevin

I do not understand your question...

The Quadro 2X IP is 192.168.0.254 on it's LAN port. The QuadroISDN has 192.168.0.253 as it's IP on the WAN port, connected to the Quadro 2X's LAN port (via switch).

When logging in to the QuadroISDN gateway, accessing page http://192.168.0.253/operationmode.cgi (PSTN lines sharing), what "Master device port" should I enter? I think the port is the only reason why the gateway will not register on the PBX.

I changed the port to 5060 and it worked fine.

On the QuadroISDN Admin2 manual it did not say what port to use and had 5203 in the screen shot. Very confusing...

Quadro Architect

Quote Originally Posted by NuV1 View Post
    On the QuadroISDN Admin2 manual it did not say what port to use and had 5203 in the screen shot. Very confusing...
    Sorry for that... I really cannot understand why such an example was placed there. Agree, the manual is not descriptive and confising in that part.

The PSTN shared line registration is using SIP mechanism and the SIP port of the PBX should be used there in the "Master device port" field (so unless you have changed the SIP port of your PBX, it should be 5060).

We will correct the manual to be more informative and helpful in this respect.

Thanks and best regards,
    David

Thread Information