Thread: change email address for support portal

Default change email address for support portal

How do you change the email that was used to register for the support portal? I've mange to change it for the forum under profile, but can't find any option to change it in the support portal.

Thanks

Quadro Architect

As far as I know, there is no way to change that email for user. The email address is the main property of the account on the support portal, and changing that means changing the account (note that you log in using your email).

But it looks like we can change (or add new mail addresses) that from the support portal admin page. So may be able to assist you, if you really need to update or add your email address. Or you can contact the admin on this portal.

Best regards,
    David

I suspected that was the case. We initially registered with a shared (alias) address, but I want to change it to another email as to not spam everyone else. If it is not possible at the moment we will have to stick to the current one.

Quadro Architect

Well, I think this is possible. But as I have not done this before, and don't know which possible side-effects this will have (and I don't have 100% full control right on this TSS system), I would prefer if the admin will do that.

Could you please send a message to the admin (I think "Contact Us" link below should do that)?

Thread Information