Thread: Installation Quadro Dual E1

Default Installation Quadro Dual E1

Hi all,

* I'm current setup a Quadro Dual E1 and wondering if anyone can help by suggestion the E1 setting (Australia).

* I already setup the WAN interface and now want to setup the call routing to VOIP provider and connect to both the carrier and the Panasonic PABX. Anyone can help?

Thx a lot.

Hmmm... Try Calling Alloy to get a Reseller List for your area perhaps .

Regards

Kevin

Quadro Architect

I cannot help you with Australian E1 setting (no idea what kind of E1 is used in Australia...), but if you have any specific question on configuring the VOIP provider or connecting to other PABX, I can help you. Just don't ask general questions - such questions are so wide, that can be covered only by manual

Best regards,
    David

Thanks KSComs and DavRays. I will ask the local distributor for assistance about the E1 setting.

questions: Can I configure a SIP device to register to the Quadro IP gateway as an extension so we can call? If yes, how can we do that?

Thx.

The company that sold you the Quadro or Alloy will be able to assist you with this matter. If not there are resellers available here to assist.

Regards

Kevin

Quadro Architect

Quote Originally Posted by waik View Post
    questions: Can I configure a SIP device to register to the Quadro IP gateway as an extension so we can call? If yes, how can we do that?
    Apart from what Kevin told (this could be the right solution, if you are new to VoIP/PBX, but need to configure a complex device), I want to add the answer to this specific question (as promiced):

you cannot register a SIP device (phone) to the Quadro gateway. This is possible only on IPPBX devices. The gateway if for transferring the calls from PSTN to SIP network and vice versa. If you need phones to call, you have to get an additional PBX to use with that gateway (or call directly from a phone to GW, without registering, which is not a recommended setup, as you will have to make a lot of configurations manually on te phones, will have no supplementary services etc etc)

Thread Information