Thread: Version 5.1

Default Version 5.1

When we can download Version 5.1 on the Quadro E1/T1 or IP/PBX?
    Epygi announced version 5.1 last year and we will reach may 2009 and nothing tell now.
    i can't sell quadro as a enterprise solution without call details to be delivered to the customer.
    manythings need it as a reports and still missed in all quadro products.

WHEN i can use version 5.1???????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by walid View Post
    When we can download Version 5.1 on the Quadro E1/T1 or IP/PBX?
    Epygi announced version 5.1 last year and we will reach may 2009 and nothing tell now.
    i can't sell quadro as a enterprise solution without call details to be delivered to the customer.
    manythings need it as a reports and still missed in all quadro products.

WHEN i can use version 5.1???????????????????

Call Detail Recording is available on all Epygi Quadro systems via Radius server or even downloading these as a CSV file and using Microsoft Excel to run the reports.

I am totally unsure why you feel that the Epygi Quadro does not have this facility already.

Regards

Kevin

because you have to login to the device.. and download the file and it's maximum 100 record.
    to use a radius server you need another pc with a public ip plus you need to buy a radius server to give you what you want and pc should be linux OS to install a free raduis server, while avaya , cisco or nortel you can creat reports by mouse and have online data without any manual steps.

version 5.1 can do this without radius server.
    in case of lossing connectivity with the radius server pc you still can submit the call details reports.

all what im looking for is to have the call details automatic without any manual steps,

5.1 release for QuadroM32x is already on the WEB, you can download that. 5.1 for other products will be published soon, in the next few days.
    By the way, in older releases the max of records that can be downloaded is more tahn 100, did you try to download 500?

Quote Originally Posted by hrant View Post
    5.1 release for QuadroM32x is already on the WEB, you can download that. 5.1 for other products will be published soon, in the next few days.
    By the way, in older releases the max of records that can be downloaded is more tahn 100, did you try to download 500?
    I usually set successful calls made to 500 the rest to 100 ... it works well for me... and the customers that I have been worked with.

Its not a problem for me.

Kevin

Thread Information