Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: suggest wireless handsfree device

ccopley, handset lifter is what?

CS60 Wireless headset and the HL10 Lifter that is associated with the Headset.

This means you can press a button on the side of the headset and it will lift the receiver off the cradle and there fore aloow you to answer the call..

It allows the user to answer a call without the need of being near the telephone ( within 15 metres or 50 feet or so from the base unit ), and gives them capabilities of roaming the work area given the confines of bluetooth wireless technology.

Kev

so, I can use the CS60 directly to the phone to talk but if I want to remotely pick up the line i need the HL10 lifter, right?

Btw, how the audio is transmitted to the earphone?

one more question. on the compatibility page of platronics they have

Manufacturer: Grandstream,
    Model: GXP-2000

and Model: Grandstream GXP-2000

what is the difference between Grandstream GXP-2000 and Grandstream Grandstream GXP-2000 ?

No idea about the difference in phones, but you will find the related info for the CS60 at http://www.plantronics.com/australia...-headsets/cs60

Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    one more question. on the compatibility page of platronics they have

Manufacturer: Grandstream,
    Model: GXP-2000

and Model: Grandstream GXP-2000

what is the difference between Grandstream GXP-2000 and Grandstream Grandstream GXP-2000 ?
    Same model of handset...

These are residential quality handsets and ones that I couldnt recommend for business applications. They also have a 2.5mm/3.5mm jack for a headset check on www.grandstream.com if you are really inmterested in those telephones..

To be honest if you want good quality handsets look at the AASTRA, POLYCOM, SNOM range of handsets. They all have an edge over the other, so dependant on the customers criteria and preference would dictacte which model to get.

If you are in Australia call QTEC on 1300650044 and ask for pricing on any of the above except Grandstream...

Regards

Kev

Thread Information