Thread: Quadro 16x - Could not Register user 9522 on server 201.x.x.x:5060. Reason: Loop

Unhappy Quadro 16x - Could not Register user 9522 on server 201.x.x.x:5060. Reason: Loop

Does anyone idea what this message (on SystemEvent) mean?????

* Could not Register user 9522 on server 201.x.x.x:5060. Reason: Loop detected
    Last edited by DuettoFavorit; 04-01-2009 at 09:41 AM.

Quadro Architect

That could mean that the device is severely misconfigured...

Probably you are trying to register a Quadro extension on the same Quadro as an IP Line.. Extension should be registered at an extrernal SIP server, but not on the Quadro itself.

Angry Stupid msg error unhandled !!!

This messege logged on EVENTS - without any sense - is because the sip account doesnt have 'ENABLE' on the option "REMOTE SETTINS".

* Hey Epgy DEVELOPERS, check again the code for to handle correct this error and log on event as a possibile misconfigured options in the account about remote settings...

* The interface descriptions on this QUADRO is too poor!

Quadro Architect

This error has nothing to do with option "REMOTE SETTINS". If you are unable to configure device correctly, blame yourself, or ask for help and appreciate feedback, when somebody takes his time and answers you.

I can repeat once again: this error happens on severely misconfigured devices, typically when the integrator doesn't undrestand what he is doing and why.

If you believe somebody need to "check his code again", open a ticket and send the logs.
    I ensure you will get more polite and tolerant feedback through official Epygi channels.

Regards,
    David

Talking Unhadled error YES

Davrays,

I repeat the same procedure again; if disable 'REMOTE SETTINGS' my extension doesn´t work from external (like my home for example) and the LOG show the same 'loop'...

It´s so easy to you to say 'misconfigured'... Why not to provide a full documentation with some scenarios like Cisco made, instead to be 'nervous'!?!? Why not provide a Wizard configuration inside interface????

Another feedback: Quadro Interface have so many fields about user/password without a little bit explanation. I discovery more information here at foruns that one is for SIP, another to mailbox... One question: It´s so expensive show more information beside fields?? I dont think so!!!
    If you need an USER opinion or help to translate to portuguese, ask me! I can provide my e-mail addres to you without problems! 'Feel Free' to stay in touch!

But if you dont wanna 'hear' custommers opinion/experience, good to you! I never will indicate your products to our custommer in this way!

Tks for your time

Quadro Architect

Well, I am also not happy with Quadro's documentation. And that is one of the reasons I am trying to help people here in the forums.

What refers to showing more information beside fields... The information is supposed to be currently in the online help (click the "Help" button on the appropriate webpage).

Of course, I want to listen user opinion Just hope to get it in a constructive and understandable way... From your descriuption I have no chance to understand what happens on your unit. If you are angry and want to complain to somebody at Epygi, better contact our Sales/product management, or open a ticket with tech support - dealing with angry users is their duty, not mine .

Do you want to translate Quadro to portuguese? I suppose it was translated once some time ago... Did you contact Nuno with such suggestion?

Thread Information