Thread: Polycom SoundStation 4000 IP

I am trying to integrate a Polycom SoundStation 4000 IP conference phone with our Quadro 4x. Any ideas how that is done?

Since Epygi is not supporting "Polycom SoundStation 4000" it can be connected to Quadro as regular SIP phone ("IP Line" in terms of Quadro). For that you need to:

1.Go toTelephony->Line Settings->IP Line Settings.Click on the wanted IP Line. On the "IP Line Settings" page select "SIP Phone" if not alreadyseleced then choose "Other" in "Phone Model" combobox. Enter(and memorize) user name and password. Press "Save" button.

2. Set the memorized user name and password on Polycom phone. Also set the Quadro LAN IP as the SIP proxy server and SIP registrar for Polycom phone.On-Line documentation (Quadro with Polycom SoundPoint IP 300) may help you.

Did anyone ever get this to work. I am having trouble. I can get it to make a call but not to recieve one.....

Hi,

With the latest firmware on the M32x unit, i used the IP6000 option to configure a IP4000, downloaded and installed SIP application from Polycom ver 3.1.1.037 and all worked out fine. I know the other quadro's with latest verison also support the IP6000 now...so give this a try.

regards,

Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by lambsons View Post
    Hi,

With the latest firmware on the M32x unit, i used the IP6000 option to configure a IP4000, downloaded and installed SIP application from Polycom ver 3.1.1.037 and all worked out fine. I know the other quadro's with latest verison also support the IP6000 now...so give this a try.

Exactly how do you install the sip application on these things?

dont mind me. Had a mental blank. Just used tftp server. Had to make ip fixed on soundstation though......

Thread Information