Thread: Integrating 3PCC with Sales Force CRM

Default Integrating 3PCC with Sales Force CRM

Has anyone had any hands on experience in trying to integrate 3PCC with the Sales Force CRM software?

One of our customers has a 4x and Aastra handsets and wants to initiate calls through Sales Force and have inbound calls pull up the customer account in SF.

Is it worth looking at 3PCC or is it better to look at the Camrivox CTI software that works with Snom handsets?

What is your topology ?

Kevin

What particular information do you want me to provide?

Harry

Do you have seperation of the PC Lan to the telephone lan ?

ie is your pcs on the wan side of the epygi or the lan side. ie what is your topology

There are two separate LANs; one for PCs (192.168.x.x) and one for IP phones (172.25.x.x).

All Phones are on the Quadro LAN and the WAN connects to a dedicated ADSL connection for the VoIP traffic.

The LAN for PCs running with Windows SBS 2003 for DHCP and DNS. SDSL internet connection.

I have just installed an Ethernet router as a link between the two LANS. A Static IP route added into Quadro settings and similar on the MS SBS 2003 server, so access is now possible between the two LANs.

Have today installed a Snom 360 onto the Quadro LAN and installed Camrivox CTI for SalesForce on one of the PCs on the data LAN. All seems to work fine linking the PC and Snom across the two LANs.

Would like to know if similar is possible using 3PCC and other IP handset manufacturers e.g. Aastra.

Harry

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by harryb View Post

Have today installed a Snom 360 onto the Quadro LAN and installed Camrivox CTI for SalesForce on one of the PCs on the data LAN. All seems to work fine linking the PC and Snom across the two LANs.
    I'm very interested to know if this works well. Love the free CTI so I'm exploring introducing Snom/Camrivox/Netsuite to my customers as part of a bundle tho' a bit wary about performance.

Andy

Andy

The Camrivox trial went well (now on fully licenced s/w) and the integration with Salesforce is very good. The users are now able to manage calls through Salesforce (accept, decline, transfer etc).

It would be advantageous to be able to integrate with other handset manufacturers supported by Epygi, but at least it is a proven solution using Snoms.

Harry

The Dialogic platform supports delayed media to allow interworking with third party call control applications (3PCC) in accordance with RFC 3725. Delayed media is implemented for inbound calls. The IMG accepts INVITE and RE-INVITE messages with or without SDP or with a held SDP. The IMG accepts SDP in the SIP ACK message.

would like to know the if the same problem raise again?

Thread Information