Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TMS Call Logging

Default TMS Call Logging

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem.
    I got a South African TMS system called TNG to log my calls.
    It pulls the data in from the radius server with no problems.
    What it doesn't do, or support is AA Table logging. In other words, it can't log it agains't my account code rather than the extension number.
    I called them up, and after 2 weeks still no joy.

Can anyone recommend a different software to do this? I'm desperate, as I need the client to sign off on the installation of the pbx.

Thanx
    Heinrich

Hi There,

I am using the same TNG software at various client, ran into the same issues as well with one client, sorry to say i have no resolution for the problem, so if you find another TMS solution that fits the bill please let me know.

regards,

Shaun

i am busy with datatex at this moment to have this resolved. i should have an result early next week. we are based just around the corner from them.

the problem is the TNG Radius server is setup to authenticate all exts with one username and password.

(can the system administrator make this thread sticky till this is resolved)

Thanx for the replies. I also have an open call with TNG regarding this problem.
    The problem I have is that TNG is dragging their feet, giving me no feedback at all.
    Please keep me updated.

Heinrich

Guys just a heads up, there is a company in Western Australia that provide a package called Phone Control. It already has an Epygi interface, now I remember it was capable of allowing you to set up dialling zones etc for your region.

If you want to ask more questions speak to Alloy, I think there is still a post with their Epygi Sip number that I did a while back. Give them a call... and knowing the oz dollar its going under so you could snag a deal and get support for your solution.

"Hopefully the Alloy guys read these posts I make, it would be nice to be included on their Christmas Card list or better - Christmas party : p "

Regards

Kevin

the problem is with software like that is is sometimes difficult to get live support, and IF there is any hardware involved we pay a pretty penny for customs and maintenance on hardware will also become difficult.

ps: the oz dollar has been down under ever since it was concieved. if it goes any further you'll get stuck in the south pole ;-D

i should however have an answer early next week. maybe a working sample end next week

Quote Originally Posted by cornepiek View Post
    the problem is with software like that is is sometimes difficult to get live support, and IF there is any hardware involved we pay a pretty penny for customs and maintenance on hardware will also become difficult.

ps: the oz dollar has been down under ever since it was concieved. if it goes any further you'll get stuck in the south pole ;-D
    0 hardware ... just a plain vanilla pc... all it is is software

can i get a sample of that you think.
    id like to play with it a bit

got an email address maybe??

Thread Information