Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Format and First Mount - USB/CF

Default Format and First Mount - USB/CF

What are the GUI pages for formatting then first mounting the USB stick or CF card?

go to telephony, voice mail common settings
    select the usb memory. and then you can select to clear the usb memory. it will format and restructure the flash directory for the epygi

There is no Voicemail Common Settings on the Telephony menu here (32x running 5.0.17).

I'm sure last time I did this I had to manually entyer a .../pageref.cgi url to get to the relevant page.

There is NO USB STICK on an M32x only compact flash card for expansion memory.

Indeed, hence the use of the letters C and F in the original question.

I half hoped it would be, nevertheless, the same menu. If it isn't, I want 'em both!

Quadro Architect

I believe on M32x the CF card is used automatically when you put that in.. So you unplug the power, put in the CF card, then connect the power cord back. As soon as device boots, it formats the CF card and uses that as its VM storage.
    BTW, don't try to put the CF card in or out of the device, when it is powered up!! That is pretty unhealthy for both card and Quadro

What is the biggest size Compact Flash card the M32x can support? I'm about to grab and 8GB one and want to make sure it will work. I've heard that the unit is picky with CF cards, is there a brand that someone has used and confirmed working.

Thanks

Quadro Architect

We have tested it to work with 1-2-4 Gb Kingston/Kingmax and SanDisk cards. Not sure about 8Gb though. Theoretically it should not be a problem, but we don't have it tested yet.

Best regards,
    David

I no say anything...

Thread Information