Thread: cannot log into epygi.com

Default cannot log into epygi.com

I seem unable to log into epygi.com. Everytime I log in it takes me to the log in page. I even click forgot password and made sure that the password that I was entering was correct. I am thus unable to download urgently needed updates.

Please help.

Quadro Architect

Does it tell you that the password is incorrect?
    If not, then most probably the problem is in browser. Can you try to use another browser, or log in from another machine?

everytime on every computer with any browser, linux or windows, i get directed to this page http://support.epygi.com/index.php?l...&group=default

are you trying from your office or varius offices?

thy using a different cache proxy.

i had the same problem and found that our dsl service provider's cache proxe was malfunctioning.

i set it to our national cache proxy and voilah
    Last edited by cornepiek; 12-17-2008 at 08:35 AM.

I have tried it from numerous locations but now that you mentioned it they were all on dsl. What is the proxy address?

Quadro Architect

Taariq (I believe that's you, and we have met in South Africa, right? , I can see you have a lot of different accounts (at least - 3). Can you login using any other of them?
    Also, can you please PM the the details of your tjma2001 account (the mail), so I can see if everything is ok with this particular account?

Best regards,
    David

If you are based in south africa you can try to use the proxy: cache.saix.net - port 8080
    this is onlty in SA. see if that works

Thread Information