Thread: Quadro with 2N VoiceBlue Lite GSM Gateway

Default Quadro with 2N VoiceBlue Lite GSM Gateway

Hi,

I have set up the GSM gateway to work with Quadro, but the only thing what is strange is that whenever the call is routed to GSM gateway you do not hear the ringing tone for the calling number instead you hear "Trying to connect, please wait." but the called GSM is ringing.

I have checked the option on GSM Gate "Send 180 ringing instead of 183 session progress", but with no success.

Any ideas...

Regards,

Robert

Hi,
    are you sure that your device send that messages to Quadro ?
    for checking that you can "mark all logs" make a call to gsm Gate and after that download the logs and send it to me or investigate it yourself, to check if the all is correct with sip messaging part.
    BTW I use Rama Gsm Gateway and everything is ok, there is no such problem as you describe above.

Quadro Architect

Yes, it looks like the gateway is not sending neither "Ringing" nor "session progress" message to Quadro. Instead it sends "Trying" (and thus Quadro plays the "Trying to connect" message), and after the call is established, immediately sends the SIP OK message.

Only SIP logs (either from the Quadro or GSM gateway, or better from both) could help to determine if that assumption is correct.

Best regards,
    David

Thanks fo the info, I will research that.

Regards,

Robert

Hi,

It is true, the 2N VoiceBlue GSM Gateway sends trying instead of ringing. Couldn't find any feature to change that. Must contact them.

Regards,

Quadro Architect

Actually it should send "Trying" in any case (this message is to show that the device got the INVITE and is processing that), but the "Trying" should be followed by either "Ringing" or "Session Progress"...

Has anyone come up with any idea how to get the ringing working as all you get is the message "Trying to connect" despite changing all the settings, also a different problem is the call cuts off after 41sec I cannot see any settings that causes this any idea's anyone

Default Solution:

Just found this on the 2n site

https://jira.2n.cz/confluence/displa...ceBlue+Lite_en

It tells you how to fix the no ringing that has worked

Please go to GSM Outgoing groups and set "Delay for CONNECT" = 0 and "Delay for ALERTING"=4. And in GSM basic parameters set appropriate dial tone and ring tone.

The cutting off at 40s I am told is a FW fault and a downgrade is required so thats next

Thread Information