Thread: notification of failed trunks

Default notification of failed trunks

Hey there,

Im on a roll.... it would be great to see a feature that would provide the following feature for reporting.

It would be great to be able to set up a notification of a route failure log that is turned on and off on a route by route basis.

Ie you have 2 x ITSP trunks, 5 x Fxo and 2 x ISDN circuits with failovers from the ITSP --- > FXO --- > ISDN.

It would be great to get a notification on failover and also excess trunk usage..

So if the ITSPs ( could be multiple trunks for an account ) fails over to another route to be flagged and a warning message sent to the administrator account.

I see this as a handy tool for dimensioning the routes as necessary and being able to sell more hardware and services etc as needed.

Regards

Kevin

Quadro Architect

Hmm.. Actually we already had such request from Alloy (so who was the author of idea - you or Greg? ). That request is logged in the database and is queued There is a chance we will do that as soon as we finish some other stuff...

Greg and I usually talk a lot.. so you might need to throw me some gratuities next time... just to make sure the idea stream in this part of the world doesnt slow or reduce ...

Regards

Kev

Thread Information