Thread: PolyCom IP 670

Default PolyCom IP 670

Hi all,

Has anyone tested the PolyCom IP 670 (with expansion module) with Quadro. If yes, are all the features working?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by rwalland View Post
    Hi all,

Has anyone tested the PolyCom IP 670 (with expansion module) with Quadro. If yes, are all the features working?

Thanks,
    The Polycom 650 is supported but not the 670 yet ( firmware to 5.0.16 ), although you should be able to use the 670 but not with all feature set if it differs from its previous models.

Regards

Kevin

Quadro Architect

I didn't see the Polycom 670 in real life, but from the specs it seems to be the same as 650 (except the colour screen and gigabit ethernet). Thus the autoconfiguration should work OK with "Polycom 650" setting on Quadro IP Line.

Best regards,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by davrays View Post
    I didn't see the Polycom 670 in real life, but from the specs it seems to be the same as 650 (except the colour screen and gigabit ethernet). Thus the autoconfiguration should work OK with "Polycom 650" setting on Quadro IP Line.

Best regards,
    David
    Does any one have the Poly 650 working with BLF with quadro? I can only put it working using an asterisk based solution.

I really need to put an 650 w/ expansion module and BLF, but until now...no luck

Best Regards

We do not support BLF with Polycom phones. There is incompatibility with protocols used for that purpose by Quadro and Polycom.

Default Polycom BLF

I see this post was about 1 yr ago. Has this changed over time? Is there currently a way (or anyworkaround) to setup BLF on a polycom 650 with 2 expansion modules? This is on an M8L with latest firmware. I see the 650 in receptionist menu, but when I set the extension watch options they all stay blank?

regards,

Functionality is not added to receptionist menu, but it is in "Advanced" link on "IP Line Settings" menu. You can set up the BLF fucntionality, but be aware, that if you skip some buttons (and left them blank), Polycom phone will shift all other assignment to fill blank programmable buttons. In addition support includes only one expansion module.

Thread Information