Thread: Shared directory

Default Shared directory

Hello,

I would like to have a shared directory for external telephone numbers and that all my IP phones can use it. Does Quadro an option to configure this function?

Actually I add rules on my call routing table.

Could someone help me?

Best regards,
    Epygi-Mystream

Quadro Architect

Currently to have a shared directory for external telephone numbers (speeddial numbers), you need to add corresponding rules to CR Table. Like "Pattern=123, NDS-3, prefix=external number, filter=PBX->*.

Best regards,
    David

Actually David, you can have it show up on the telephones by the directory key ( SNOMS ) it just means a duplicate entry in the Extension tables and a corresponding show in directory for the virtual with an unconditional call forward to the crt via the Auto and then the number in the crt tables...

ie...

Extension added of 400, check to show on the directory and create it as an easy name to remember ... in the suplementary services of the extension you create an unconditional call forward rule to 400 with a type of auto...

you then go to the call routing table and create an entry of 400 , nds of 3 with a suffix for the desired number.

The virtual extension shows up in the directory on the telephones and you have a speed dial to the desired party.. it is just a hassle to program because of the entries in both extension and crt tables...

Regards

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by KSComs View Post
    Actually David, you can have it show up on the telephones by the directory key ( SNOMS ) it just means a duplicate entry in the Extension tables and a corresponding show in directory for the virtual with an unconditional call forward to the crt via the Auto and then the number in the crt tables...

ie...

Extension added of 400, check to show on the directory and create it as an easy name to remember ... in the suplementary services of the extension you create an unconditional call forward rule to 400 with a type of auto...

you then go to the call routing table and create an entry of 400 , nds of 3 with a suffix for the desired number.

The virtual extension shows up in the directory on the telephones and you have a speed dial to the desired party.. it is just a hassle to program because of the entries in both extension and crt tables...

Regards

Kevin
    Kevin

Is there a way to show the public directory entries on Aastra handsets (mainly 9133i and 55i/57i)?

Harry

57i --> Services / Custome Feature / Directory

where to find this menu?
    which firmware?

Thread Information