Thread: Engin BYO

Default Engin BYO

Just wondering if some can point me to a Setup guide for Engin BYO in Australia??

I have a Quadro 2X.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel.

Quadro Architect

Maybe send a PM to Kevin... Though I think, as the fastest and most responsive Ozzie (hopefully I spelled it right..) we have, he will answer here soon
    BTW anybody from Australia is welcome to answer here. The one who'll that first, will be contesting Kevin's abovementioned honorary title

Hey there, I thought someone else might have answered this already ... didnt realise I was the Ozzie Epygi informant

Danielle, if you get stuck pm me here but use the VOIP Wizard and that should take you through the basics of getting the ENGIN connected for utbound, inbound you will need to either point the Incoming calls to 1 x extension or create a MERg ( Many Extension Ring Group ) add your extensions and then send all the calls to that, or contact Alloy and hassle them ( Speak to Chris, Phuuc, Steve ) or pm me if you like ...

Regards

Kevin

Quadro Architect

Quote Originally Posted by KSComs View Post
    Hey there, I thought someone else might have answered this already ... didnt realise I was the Ozzie Epygi informant
    I ment "the most responsive Ozzie we have in the forum", not "in the Epygi"...

Thread Information