Thread: Calls are cut to 15 minutes

Default Calls are cut to 15 minutes

Hello

In my extensions duration of calls is 15 minutes from the minute my calls are cut into any of the scenes whether incoming or outgoing calls both trunk sip as analog trunk is cut which may be the problem?

Hello

do you mean that all calls are always cut in 15 minutes, or it happens sometimes?
    Does it happen on live calls when you are talking on the phone (so calls are cut in the middle of conversation), or the calls are cut only when nobody is talking for some time?

Unhappy

The problem is always in all my discussions, that is that I'm in a call and exactly 15 minutes cut the call

Well, to tell the reason, we need to look at the SIP logs and CM logs. Can you enable developer logs, make such call, copy and paste here the "SIP UA logs" and "Call Controlling Logs" (you can do that from the "System"->"Diagnostics"->"Show System Logs" page)?

Only after looking at logs it is possibvle to tell the reason. Drop after 15 minutes is not typical problem, and most probably the call is disconnected by the ITSP itself.

I have the exact same problem on more than one unit at different locations.On a QX.

Thread Information