PDA

View Full Version : FXO Port Issues

etolentino
09-21-2006, 12:39 PM
Very frequently, atleast once every other day, the FXO line always seems that it is on hook. When I call the number from the outside to the number it would be busy. If I unplug the FXO line from the Epygi Quadro 4x and on to a regular phone, then it would ring.

If I restart the Quadro, thenit would be fine until the next occurrence.

phoneman77
09-22-2006, 08:45 AM
I experience the same thing ever since upgading my 2X to 4.04. This is very frustrating. smileys/smiley7.gif

etolentino
09-23-2006, 01:01 AM
I had a feeling it was related to the upgrade and I was hoping that others have experienced this so that new update could be provided.

threebit
09-24-2006, 06:53 AM
We were experiencing a similar issue on our Quadro 4x, but have managed to resolve it now by doing the following:
- Upload an older firmware (3.1.31)
- Reset unit to factory defaults.
- Upgrade to 4.0.4 firmware.

We have now been running on version 4 firmware for more than 2 weeks without any lock ups or reboots.

Mario
09-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Folks:

If you don't mind please post a trouble ticket to our TSS staff in AM. They will take a look and reply. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mario

souren
09-24-2006, 09:49 PM
Hello,

I'm agree with Mario, please submit a ticket into our TSS through the web and we will be happy to help you. This would be most efficient way of solving such issue.

Thanks,
Souren

etolentino
09-25-2006, 08:26 AM
Followed threebit suggestion with the downgrade and upgrade. The only thing I did different was to backup the configs and restore the configs so that all the recordings, rules, etc, were intact after the whole process. I will wait for a couple days before I call in. What is the number to call for TSS? I do not believe that was posted, but I also have not looked through the whole site. TIA.

etolentino
09-28-2006, 12:40 AM
hoping an updated firmware gets posted soon. epygi is now aware of this issue. suggestion from threebit might only work on 4X. iwas mistaken and mine is actually a 2X. i was thinking 4X because of the 4 IP lines enabled by the 4.0.4 upgrade.