PDA

View Full Version : Receptionist GUI broken again?

excellence-it
06-17-2008, 06:35 AM
Hi,

Anyone else using 4.1.58 on 16xi and trying to configure a Snom 360 with expansion keypad?

The GUI does not work - I'm sure I remember this issue with an earlier release but it did get fixed. Has the bad code slipped into the 4.1.58 code by chance.....

Any help on this much appreciated as it's preventing me completing a fairly big rollout....

Thanks,

Andy

davrays
06-17-2008, 08:04 AM
Hi Andy

could you please describe in details what you mean saying "The GUI does not work" - does it show the expansion keypad option, does it hang up in the middle of wizard, or does it do everything, but the phone does not woork or there is something else there?
"The GUI does not work" is a bit too general statement.

Do you have TSS ticket opened on this previously, and do you have the number of that?

excellence-it
06-18-2008, 05:21 AM
Hi,

What I mean is when I try to add a recpetionist phone using the wizard you have the option to check a box to enable the additional keypad (which I do). On the next page you then have about 56 keys you can program to watch extensions etc.

Having configured all the keys to monitor extensions the 'next' button has no effect and a error appears in the bottom left hand corner of Internet Explorer (it says 'Done' but with a small yellow warning sign next to it). The only way out of this is to close the browser window.

This happens when I use IE7, IE6 and Firefox.

Hope this helps.

Andy

davrays
06-18-2008, 12:38 PM
We'll look into that tomorrow. My 4.1.57 on 16x doesn't have such problem. Probably the problem is in the selected values for the buttons or some content GUI is showing. Do you use any language pack? And does the GUI give the same error, when you configure just one-two buttons to, lets say, watch some extension?
Also the problem could be in the security level set in browsers.
You can click on the yellow warning sign to see the specific error given by browser.

excellence-it
06-23-2008, 09:19 AM
Hi,

I've tried configuring a few buttons to monitor extensions and it works when the 'additional keypad' checkbox is not selected. However, when it is selected I get the error below in the bottom left hand corner of Internet Explorer:

Line: 32
Char: 1
Error: Object expected
Code: 0
URL: http://192.168.1.250/rpcwizard.cgi

Thanks,

Andy