PDA

View Full Version : Cant connect Internet Voip provider

swenz
06-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Hello,

I have a Quadro, and the device is connected on my ISDN box, everything work well, and now I want to receive call from an old number hosted by an internet Voip Provider, I have used Voip Carrier Wizard to configure this with my username password and SIP server and I have redirected every call to my Snom 320 number, the connection is OK but when I call the number there is no "ringin sound" or there are a default voice in french (not from the quadro) said "The number you want to reach is actually not active".

Anybody have an idea?

Sorry for my English :)

Thank you

Swen

davrays
06-09-2008, 04:04 AM
Swen, can you check if your VoIP carrier extension (most probably it is extension 99, but can be different) is registered at your VoIP provider?
You can see that from "Status"->"SIP Registration Status".
Most probably it is not registered. If that is the case, you can see the reason of registration failure from the "System Events" (you can find the "Events" link in "System" submenu).

swenz
06-09-2008, 04:54 AM
Hello in the event there is:
Succesfully registered user 41325115114 on server voipgateway.org:5060

and SIP Registration Status: Registred = yes

The extention is 79.

But when I call from my mobile phone, after a long blank it say "This number is not valid"

davrays
06-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Well, then you may have problems with your NAT/Firewall. Please look at the bottom of the "SIP Registration Status" to see which kind of NAT was detected. If you see there "Symmetrical NAT", then you should reconfigure your NAT router, as Quadro cannot work behind Symmetrical NAT.

swenz
06-09-2008, 05:26 PM
It's writed:

Detected connection type: Port Restricted Cone NAT (external IP: 85.1.128.190:5060).

davrays
06-10-2008, 10:52 AM
It is getting more interesting :)
Seems you have to look at the logs to find out whats happening. Can you go to "Diagnostics" -> "Show System Logs" -> "System Logs Settings", press the "Mark all logs" button, then try to make the call to 41325115114 from outside, press the "Mark all logs" again, then go to "View System Logs" -> "SIP User Agent", copy everuthing between the markers, and paste that here?
If your ITSP tries to call to Quadro at all, you shoul see something there.

swenz
06-25-2008, 02:05 PM
I'have upgraded to the lastest firmware, and the same problem is happening.

I have an Asterisk voip server 10.9.9.9 and my Quadro's IP is 10.9.9.2

Same problem, it connect, but, nothing else..

I'will do somes modifications on my configuration this week end, and I will retry and re-post the result and what I have done.

Regards

Swen