PDA

View Full Version : Busy Call Forwarding

sgroulx
02-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi,
I want forward all call when they busy.
My phone is aastra 9133i with quadro 2x.
In "Caller ID Based Services" of my extension, I have activated "Busy Call Forwarding". But when I call, they not forward they ring on line2.
How forwarding call when I busy on another line.

thanks

AramK
02-19-2008, 11:39 AM
That's because a Call Waiting feature is active on you extension and your phone isn't actually busy, even if there is one active call. In that case you'll receive the second call via call waiting. To make the Busy Call Forwarding work you either need to disable Call Waiting on that particular extension, or you can set the "Line Appearance" to 1 on the corresponding IP-Line (it means, that only one call at a time will be directed from Quadro to IP-Phone).

sgroulx
02-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Thanks, the call forwarding is working.
Can I make starting voicemail of first extension if nobody takes call forward? Not the voicemail on forward extension.

AramK
02-20-2008, 01:47 AM
No, it's not possible. Of couse, you can activate a "No answer Call Forwarding" on the second extension to the first extension, so if nobody will answer to the forwarded call, the call will back to the first extension again, or you can route it direct to the first extension's voicemail, but I don't think that it is correct solution for your case. You can also enable a SMS or E-mail notification on Busy Forwarding for your extension, so you'll be notified that a call was forwarded while the extension were busy.