PDA

View Full Version : Losing Scenario Voice Messages

nlucas
01-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Hi!

I've a problem with voice messages on Attendant (00) with Quadro 2xi

I can't understand how this happen but, we use AutoAtendant Scenario on some "sites" with voicemessages, a welcome message and a Ringing Announcement, and a few days later the voicemessages disapeared but the scenario remained, this happen in a few quadros with different firmware versions (4.1.33 and 4.1.40 and 4.1.50(i now it was removed, but i tried anyway))

Anyone had the same problem? anything wrong with my xml script?

I put "bemvindo.wav" on custom scenario voicemassages and "atenderemos.wav" on Ringing Announcement, the current firmware is 4.1.40

XML:

<vxml version="2.0">

<noinput count="1">
<assign name="field1" expr="'31'"/>
<goto nextitem="field2"/>
</noinput>

<form id="mainform">

<block>

<prompt bargein="true">
<audio src="bemvindo.wav"/>
</prompt>
<goto nextitem="field1"/>
</block>

<field name="field1" type="digits?length=1" modal="false">
<prompt timeout="2s">

</prompt>
<option dtmf="1" value="39"/>
<option dtmf="2" value="32"/>
<option dtmf="9" value="31"/>

<filled>
<goto nextitem="field2"/>
</filled>
</field>

<object name="field2" classid="connect">
<param name="extension" expr="field1"/>

<filled>

<prompt>
<audio src="timeover.wav"/>
</prompt>
<exit/>
</filled>

<nomatch>
<goto nextitem="field1"/>
</nomatch>
</object>
</form>
</vxml>

tks for help, regards...
Nlucas

AramK
01-29-2008, 03:43 AM
There is nothing wrong with the script and also no matter what Quadro firmware version do you use. The matter is that when doing frmware upgrade or config restore on the Quadro, all voice messages and custom greetings are getting lost. In you case Quadro keeps just vxml file and loses custom greetings that you've uploaded to be played by vxml file. On Quadro2x you need to upload that greeting files every time after firmware upgrade or config restore. On Quadro4x/16x we recommend to use USB memory stick in order to have all the voice mails and custom greeting files stored in a safe place.

nlucas
01-29-2008, 04:09 AM
hell i now that...but ...that's my problem....i'm losing messages not after firmware upgrade...but in normal function...! Client call me to say that there is no messages...then i remotely login to quadro and no messages at all!

AramK
01-29-2008, 05:42 AM
You'll lose the custom greetings not only after firmware update but also after config restore. You'll lose them also if the memory space was decreased on AA extension. Next time you'll have such problem, please download Quadro logs immediately and send to us for investigation.

nlucas
01-29-2008, 10:51 AM
Aramk tanks for support, i was thinking about Quadro logs now...i will be check quadros regularity then send you the logs

Best Regards...
Nlucas

AramK
01-30-2008, 07:49 AM
You are welcome :) Will wait for logs. The situation is interesting for me too.

nlucas
03-05-2008, 07:14 AM
It's happing again, specially with firmware 4.1.33 , attendant ring promp and welcome message simply disappear !!! here are the logs, anyway i already upgrade firmware for this quadro to 4.1.52 and with this version it's ok, but still had other's with 4.1.33...i will upgrade all of them to resolve this issue, just think that you should have some feedback of this situation :)

Best regards
NLucas

AramK
03-05-2008, 07:27 AM
I can't see any logs, Lucas. Have you attached them ? Better to send them to me by e-mail.

lansmart
03-10-2008, 03:31 AM
I was also losing VM greetings randomly in 4.1.33 but this was due to the Quadro resetting (itself) to use internal storage instead of USB. Since the upgrade to 4.1.52 I'm not aware this has re-occured. I haven't had any experience with scripts though.......

AramK
03-10-2008, 03:41 AM
I was also losing VM greetings randomly in 4.1.33 but this was due to the Quadro resetting (itself) to use internal storage instead of USB. Since the upgrade to 4.1.52 I'm not aware this has re-occured. I haven't had any experience with scripts though.......

That is another story, lansmart :) Your problem was connected to the USB stick, while here the problem is on Quadro2xi, on which we haven't support for USB. Anyway, we have Quado logs and the problem is under investigation currently.