PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Attendant answering after business hours

rrose1988
02-23-2018, 10:33 AM
Customer wants extensions to ring during the day instead of AA answering. How is this accomplished on QX 50. I think they just want a delay in the ringing.

KSComs
02-25-2018, 04:50 PM
Customer wants extensions to ring during the day instead of AA answering. How is this accomplished on QX 50. I think they just want a delay in the ringing.

Use a virtual group and have the telephones assigned for that group with associated ring type - ie sequential, ring all etc...

Tigran_Gagiyan
02-26-2018, 04:54 AM
Hi

You can use Date / Time Settings on the routing rule to forward the calls to different places regarding Date/Time. During working
hours (from 9:00 to 18:00) all incoming calls to ring on all available extensions with Many Extension Ringing
service. After working hours (from 18:00 to 9:00) and during weekends, incoming calls to be forwarded to
Auto Attendant.

1: Create a schedule:
Go to the Telephony?Schedules and click Add.
Apply the schedule name (Shift).
Define working hours for working days.

2:
Duplicate the routing rule that handles incoming sip calls and in "Destination Call Type" section put
"Number of Discarded Symbols" – 9 and "Prefix" – 110(virtual extension with MER activated on it)
then enable "Date / Time Settings" checkbox,
click on "Next" button and navigate to "Date / Time Settings - Add Entry" , and select "Schedule Name" to "Shift" after that
finish the wizard.

The routing table with the schedule should be listed above the previous one in the Call Routing Table. This is important
since entries will be matched from top to down.

Thanks,
Tigran

KSComs
02-26-2018, 10:10 PM
using my method you then change the delay for no answer timer to set it to another destination under the suplemental settings

rrose1988
03-01-2018, 09:52 AM
using my method you then change the delay for no answer timer to set it to another destination under the suplemental settings

how do you set up a virtual extension and where is this supplemental settings tab on the the QX50 gui