PDA

View Full Version : ITSP Accounts & AutoAttendants

debjy
09-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Hi,

I would like to setup my conference server with the AutoAttendant registered with an ITSP. When they dial that number the user then can choose there conference. I have a different ITSP setup for the conference.

When i choose that conference the sip call just seems to get lost i get nothing?

Can the conferences just be registered on epygis server or do they need to be on the same server as the ITSP autoattendant?

Ultimately it would be good if i could get away with only 1 or 2 ITSP accounts across multiple conferences?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

ArsenD
09-24-2007, 04:54 PM
Hi Ben!

Sorry for the late response... BTW, you would get much more faster response if you would post this message in the "How do I" section of the Conference Server subforum.

No, the conference is not necessarily registered with the same ITSP. Actually the conference can even be not registered also. And you can have only the attendant registered with the ITSP, and all the conferences can "use" that setting for dial-out. You should simply define a routing rule, that directs all the calls starting with a digit (e.g. 7 or 8) to your ITSP, selecting the auto attendant in "Use Conference Settings" drop-down list.

Please let us know if you need more information on this.

Best regards,

ArsenD