PDA

View Full Version : Incoming SIP Calls Fail

baoan
04-19-2007, 10:47 AM
We have Quadro2x with 4 Aastra 9112i SIP phone. The 2x a DSL line connect to the WAN side with a static IP. The 9112i get configuration from 2x. All the out going phone call passed thrught, but all the incomming phone call didn't pass. ERROR : THE EXTENSION O NOT EXIST. Any idea please.

Thank's

Bao-An

davrays
04-22-2007, 06:15 PM
Hi Bao-An,

where do you get the error "THE EXTENSION O NOT EXIST"? Is it in the logs, or a voice message from the calling phone or somewhere else?

awhite
04-27-2007, 02:00 PM
More often then not, when incoming SIP calls fail it is because a simple check box has been inadvertently enabled. The option is called "Route all incoming SIP calls to Call Routing." This option is found in Telephony/Call Routing. Unchecking this option should resolve the problem.

When this option is enabled, the Quadro will be expecting to find the DID Number in the Call Routing table rather than search to find the DID number in the SIP User Name settings for each extn.
< =text/>

baoan
04-28-2007, 12:33 AM
Hello davrays, The message " The extension do not exist" it's from a voice message from the calling call.

Thank's

baoan
04-28-2007, 12:40 AM
Hello awhite, The "Option all incoming SIP calls to Call Routing" it's uncheck.

Thank's

davrays
04-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Interesting. There is no "The extension do not exist" voice message on the Quadro. Maybe it tells "Number dialed does not exist"?

Anyway it is almost impossible to guess the reason without knowing the configuration of the unit: how the imcoming calls get it (through the FXO to Autoattendant, or from FXO directly to extension, or from IP directly to extension, or some other way). I guess if you contact our Tech Support with dowloaded developer logs, your problem will be resolved very quickly.

Best regards,

DVR