PDA

View Full Version : SMR to ACD error

nicolab@gracan.co.za
05-30-2011, 09:01 AM
I am having a problem setting up the SMR, it just throws up and error "No Quadro ACD Server found in DB, Check connection between Quadro and ACD Service."
My ACDServiceManager shows "Quadro connected, Database connected"
I have tried this on a separate PC on the network as well as the PC running the ACD service / MYSQL. Same errors occurred.

KSComs
05-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Have you got the following :

An ACD Group assigned?
Valid extensions in it?

Refresh when you do and it will populate the DB

nicolab@gracan.co.za
05-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Thanks Kevin. i will have another look at my ACD group.

KSComs
05-30-2011, 07:17 PM
I am having a problem setting up the SMR, it just throws up and error "No Quadro ACD Server found in DB, Check connection between Quadro and ACD Service."
My ACDServiceManager shows "Quadro connected, Database connected"
I have tried this on a separate PC on the network as well as the PC running the ACD service / MYSQL. Same errors occurred.

I may have answered your post incorrectly, but I know the database wont populate itself without pulling down from the Quadro the group and extensions data being valid other wise it does throw up an error.

Once you do have a valid ACD group with extensions in it and refresh the connection it will populate the database.

The connection though needs to be correct otherwise nothing happens - sometimes this is due to the SMR not being able to reach the Quadro M because of a firewall.

I always set up the ACD / SMR on a PC on the Lan of the Quadro M so it gets around that problem.

Regards

Kev