PDA

View Full Version : Call Centre Management Software

shmick
09-14-2010, 03:03 AM
Hi Guys,

Was wondering if there was anything available for the Quadro in terms of Call Centre Management Software like http://queuemetrics.com/ has for Asterisk.

I would like live feeds coming onto a screen in the office so everyone can see who is taking what call and how long they have been on the call.

I guess I can achieve this by setting up a screen with the Quadro GUI and refreshing every couple of seconds, but this doesn't seem feasible.

Regards,
Michael

hrant
09-15-2010, 03:35 PM
You can use ACD feature on QuadroM series PBXs. The SMR software installed on PC gives you the real time status of the agents and displayes statistics. For more details see Quadro documentation.

shmick
09-17-2010, 02:45 AM
Thanks for the reply, anything possible for the 2xi?

hrant
09-17-2010, 07:21 AM
No, ACD works on QuadroM series products only.
If you want just to monitor the Quadro2x calls in real time them probably makes sense to write a simple application for PC getting input from Quadro via 3pcc (Third Party Call Control).

shmick
05-31-2011, 10:30 PM
No, ACD works on QuadroM series products only.
If you want just to monitor the Quadro2x calls in real time them probably makes sense to write a simple application for PC getting input from Quadro via 3pcc (Third Party Call Control).

Would you be able to supply the application. Do I need to buy a license for 3pcc?

hrant
06-01-2011, 06:57 AM
You can download and install on Windows PC the 3pcc Call Control Test application, connect it to your Quadro, select Subscriptions -> Call Detail Record tabs and view all calls in real time. It is sample application with the source code available. If you wish, you can use it for free for building your own application.
This application will need 3pcc license to be installed on Quadro.

PECO
06-03-2011, 07:58 AM
You can download and install on Windows PC the 3pcc Call Control Test application, connect it to your Quadro, select Subscriptions -> Call Detail Record tabs and view all calls in real time. It is sample application with the source code available. If you wish, you can use it for free for building your own application.
This application will need 3pcc license to be installed on Quadro.

Do you mean, this application is free of charge? Where I can download this software?

Thanks.

:) :confused: :)

hrant
06-06-2011, 05:26 AM
Yes, it is free. Actually, it is a sample application used to demo the capabilities of 3pcc interface and how to write your own applications. You can find it at the following link:
http://support.epygi.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=1146&nav=0,17,42,71

lunacom
07-29-2011, 11:16 AM
Use QuadroCall Pro Ver. 3.1.0 software. (soon available)

View demo video of QadroCall Pro Ver. 3.1.0, you can find it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f42dOgIpP8E

Hedgehog
08-18-2011, 10:57 AM
When will this new version be available? Does it support cloud-based networks (http://www.effective-contactcenters.com/)?
It might be just what I need. :)

lunacom
08-22-2011, 05:47 AM
When will this new version be available? Does it support cloud-based networks?
It might be just what I need. :)

Hi,

it will be available in September.
If you can reach PBX IP address, you can configure it for 3pcc access also.

Regards.

Lunacom

medoneit
08-29-2011, 11:32 PM
Hi Guys,

Im using 3pcc to log call records to a sql databse. The application that I use is a enhanced version of CDR tool. After upgrading the firmware of the M32x from 5.2.28_PRE To Version 5.2.47 application doesn't log all the calls.

Custom application worked perfectly with firmware version 5.2.28_PRE

Has there been any changers made in the way the API is to be used by the third party applications ?

Any idea as to what could cause this?

intigran
08-30-2011, 04:05 AM
Hi

Do you use CallControl ActiveX or XML RPC interface? Do you login to quadro as admin or extension?

Regards
Tigran

medoneit
08-30-2011, 06:03 AM
I am using call control activeX and logging in as admin

Regrads

Medoneit

intigran
08-30-2011, 06:20 AM
If you are using CallControl activeX version below 5.3.0 , please upgrade it to latest version. You can download it from www.epygi.com

Regards
Tigran

medoneit
08-30-2011, 09:10 PM
Thanks Tigran.

upgrading the activex version didn't help.

intigran
09-01-2011, 01:44 AM
Hi

It's strange that activeX upgrade doesn't help. Which CDR tool are you using?

Regards

medoneit
09-04-2011, 10:29 PM
We have moved the call logging to simply use the auto download call stats feature.

We wanted to move away from compiled code.
(Some data logic was in the code, some of it was in SQL. Now it is all in SQL

Only problem is... the auto download feature only downloads every Nth records, and we have no way of guaranteeing that we have all call records for the end of the day!!

lunacom
09-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Hi Hedgehog,
QuadroCall Pro Ver. 3.1.1 is available!

New features
Call monitor (one or more pbx)
PBX Call History (export file .xls)
Send SMS via GSM Gateway (ex. Topex Mobilink)Download demo from: www.lunacom.net/quadrocall (http://www.lunacom.net/quadrocall)