PDA

View Full Version : Quadro 5.2 software features sketch-overview

davrays
08-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Hi folks

just thought it would be interesting for you to look at some description of 5.2 new features. Actually there is a special doc (powerpoint presentation) published in "Downloads" section, which you could read to get some idea on 5.2 (in "Downloads-> Technical Trainings" area). I hope you have permission to access that, as it is too big to attach here.

But it seems to me that some of you could be interested in a bit more detailed description. Attached on this post there is a doc, which I got by trimming some internal docs (removed too internal stuff). This doc is in very draft condition, may contain many typos and un-understandable expressions (like all my posts here ;) ), so consider it just as a forum post, not an official doc :).

Best regards,
David

Janousek2
08-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Hi, David,

the document "Epygi Technical Training 120: Hardware Overview" shows in picture number 6,7,8,9 for the PbX QUADRO 4x, 4xi, 16x, 16xi: Manufacture discontinued! Is this information right??

Thanks for response.

Pavel

Hi folks

just thought it would be interesting for you to look at some description of 5.2 new features. Actually there is a special doc (powerpoint presentation) published in "Downloads" section, which you could read to get some idea on 5.2 (in "Downloads-> Technical Trainings" area). I hope you have permission to access that, as it is too big to attach here.

But it seems to me that some of you could be interested in a bit more detailed description. Attached on this post there is a doc, which I got by trimming some internal docs (removed too internal stuff). This doc is in very draft condition, may contain many typos and un-understandable expressions (like all my posts here ;) ), so consider it just as a forum post, not an official doc :).

Best regards,
David

KSComs
08-30-2010, 06:34 PM
In Australia the models have been removed from sale and the M class which is the next generation of Quadro's has replaced them.

Architecturally the M class of systems is far superior and will allow Epygi to take the systems to the next level.

Regards

Kevin