PDA

View Full Version : Line of water to a CTI

dibritti
01-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Hello,

Does any one know or is it desenvolved the possibility to colocate a lan CTI software.

In other´s PBX (tdm and IP) there is several programs to integrate whith PBX. This prog gives the possibility to know de time, the coust, the extension that received the call, to where was passed..and many more thinks..
The cost of the call is user configurated..I know who can desenvolve this..but he needs to know what informatios the epygi gives and what the format..

Thanks

davrays
01-21-2010, 11:50 AM
If "Radius Client" is enabled on Quadro, it reports the call data to a RADIUS server. So you can install a RADUIS server, get the call data from Quadro and handle it as you need.

Also 3pcc application can subscribe to Quadro, and get the call info, or even receive and handle calls itself. You'll need to look into 3pcc documantation.

Best regards,
David

ndlaranjo
01-21-2010, 05:17 PM
OK nice..

I'm not very familiar with the Radius Server.. :-( where can I download a Radius Server that works for this subject '

Thanks

Best regards

(Dibritti)

davrays
01-22-2010, 10:41 AM
... strange. Dibritti, as you are now writing using Nuno Laranjo's account, I suppose you know him well :)

He should be familiar with Radius servers :) At least few years ago he had played with one of them - I know that for sure :)

dibritti
01-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Yes I know him well, I work with him in Voxsys .. I was doing a download of a firmware and came to the forum to post .. and I forgot to log in on my behalf. Sorry!

And yes I think he is aware of this issue .. but I do like also to be well within the subject .. :-)) so I talk to the Gurus of the matter! hehehe

Nuno sends greetings to you to.