PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 3pcc and new 5.1.27(30) firmware?

lunacom
11-10-2009, 05:23 AM
Hi,

we have an issue with new PBX firmware.
We start a call via 3pcc software, first party ring, we answer, but call don't proceed to second party.
Software we are developing use 'system' for establish the call (like you in 'hot call').
With a 2xi and 5.1.19 there's no problem, but if we update firmware to 5.1.27, we cannot establish call, also with your 'Hot call' app; on logs we've seen that 'system' become 's00'. Same issue with a 4x with 5.1.30.
Are we missing something?
Any suggestion?

Regards, Lunacom.

davrays
11-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Well, I cannot tell the eaxct reason yet (I'll ask around), but first thing which comes to my mind - try to update the Call Control ActiveX. There were some changes done to the interface lately. Theoretically they should not result in incompatibility, but... who knows. It worth to check. Just upgrade to the newest CallControl ActiveX, and try again.

Best rgeards,
David

P.S. If this doen't work, can you please show here the "extcc.log" ("logs/extcc.log" from the downloaded log file; or you can get this log by typing "extcc.log" in the "Show Custom Log :" box on the "System"-> "Diagnostics"->"Show System Logs" page)?

KSComs
11-11-2009, 05:07 AM
Hi,

we have an issue with new PBX firmware.
We start a call via 3pcc software, first party ring, we answer, but call don't proceed to second party.
Software we are developing use 'system' for establish the call (like you in 'hot call').
With a 2xi and 5.1.19 there's no problem, but if we update firmware to 5.1.27, we cannot establish call, also with your 'Hot call' app; on logs we've seen that 'system' become 's00'. Same issue with a 4x with 5.1.30.
Are we missing something?
Any suggestion?

Regards, Lunacom.

Is your system browser based and are you using IE ?

Kevin

lunacom
11-11-2009, 06:07 AM
Is your system browser based and are you using IE ?

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

no... our software is written with FoxPro.

For David,

we are using callcontrol.ocx (2.1.2.0).

Regards, Lunacom.

davrays
11-11-2009, 12:56 PM
That is the latest published one... Can you please send me your mail address via PM, so I can send you the version 2.2.0.0 to test?

lunacom
11-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Another question... There's a way to know the number of active subscriptions in old firmwares, like i see in new one in "status" web page?

Regards. Lunacom.

davrays
11-12-2009, 09:59 AM
Another question... There's a way to know the number of active subscriptions in old firmwares, like i see in new one in "status" web page?

Regards. Lunacom.

Nop, no way. Thats why we added that info in the newer versions.

lunacom
11-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Hi David,

thank you very much.
New ocx seem to have resolved issue.

Regards.