PDA

View Full Version : Voice mails not going to SMTP server

scireq
11-15-2006, 12:51 AM
Hi all,

I'm having problems with the voice mails not going to our exchange server.The test email function works well on the SMTP configuration page works properly, but other emails are not picked up by the exchange server at all.

Boot loader: 2.3.23/Release
Firmware Version: 3.1.31/Release

Ideas?

Braxtonchase
10-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Not sure about that, you should check the email address.
Also check under each mailbox that you want email sent from, that it has that feature enabled with an email address specified.

Am currently having a problem whereby the emails are sent, but the attachment is a 4-5K text file named "part.txt". Attachment is being stripped out somehow. This is the same on two different mail servers (including 2 different SMTP servers and 2 different exchange mailboxes.)

Should probably start up a new thread...

AramK
10-23-2008, 04:54 AM
I see two different issues here and will try to answer both of them:)

First one logged by scireq is already outdated, because it was written in Nov 2006 on 3.1.31 version. Not sure what was the exact problem, but it is no longer exist.

Second problem logged by Braxtonchase is a known problem that was fixed some year ago, so I assume here we have a problem with using old SW version again. Please mention the SW version you use and upgrade your Quadro to the latest version available in Epygi website.