PDA

View Full Version : Lastest QuadroM gateway firmware

waik
08-07-2009, 02:20 AM
Hi,

Boot loader: 4.1.7/Release
Firmware Version: 5.0.21GW/Release

Can anyone advise me if this is the latest firmware for QuadroM (dual E1 VOIP gateway)?

Also, anyone knows someone in Sydney familiar with Panasonic TD500 PABX and Epygi VOIP E1 gateway integration?

Thx...

davrays
08-07-2009, 12:09 PM
That is the latest published version for both single and dual QuadroM gateways.

For the rest - hope someone else will answer..

KSComs
08-08-2009, 09:25 PM
TDxxx Pana's are simple enough... Epygi Quadro's are great to work with ...

Configurations to match a Quadro to a Panasonic.... speak to Steve at Alloy he might point you to the right answer or failing tht I am sure you could hire a resource to look at it for you...

Regards

Kev

waik
08-12-2009, 10:34 PM
kev,

Thanks for your message, I wonder if you can give us some clue.

We having a communication problems between Panasonic KX-TD500 and Epygi dual E1 gateway (1 connect to telecom, 1 connect to PABX).

1. external PSTN incoming call to the PABX is ok
2. when calling out, press "0", got dial tone, and then the phone number as usual, the line dropped.
3. when calling out, press "0", wait for dial tone off, and then type the phone number as usual, sometimes works or get invalid or incomplete number error message but the "call statistics" didn't listed out the complete phone number at all (only ?).
4 the E1 gateway is using the latest firmware

Is that a E1 setting issues or need something to be change on the PABX or the gateway?

Thanks in advance.

KSComs
08-13-2009, 06:28 AM
Off the cuff sounds like a timing issue on the Pana ... shes expecting something that the Quadro isnt supplying...

Then the call is closed ... which means a layer timing issue if i remember rightly...

Try this... set up a speed dial on the pana and use it... see if the full number is sent to line then dialled through...

If it goes through without too much bother then you have the pana testing the line for a state.. and then when it doesnt receive what it expects its closing the channel....

Regards

Kev

waik
08-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Kev,

If it's a timing issues, is that problem relate to Epygi or Pana? can a Epygi firmware update will resolve the issue or this is a problem with Pana?

Also, what would be the optimum timeout value use in the "routing table"? I'm current using 10s to prevent jumping to next rule too quick (5s is too short)... Is that means the network is too busy?

Thx.

KSComs
08-14-2009, 02:29 AM
I would be looking at the pana, check the call statistic records in the Quadro and that should point to your problem. I feel it is more than likely the Pana closing the connection down and reporting a failed link to the user...

Kev

waik
08-17-2009, 08:02 PM
Kev,

By the way, we download a new firmware that seems fixed the timing problem (see below).

Firmware Version: 5.1.4GW/Release

However, when a user make a phone call thru PABX using VOIP, sometime you can hear 2 call progress tone overlapped, after the call established, the called party will hear a call progress tone while the caller didn't. any clue?

Thanks.

Waik

KSComs
05-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Kev,

By the way, we download a new firmware that seems fixed the timing problem (see below).

Firmware Version: 5.1.4GW/Release

However, when a user make a phone call thru PABX using VOIP, sometime you can hear 2 call progress tone overlapped, after the call established, the called party will hear a call progress tone while the caller didn't. any clue?

Thanks.

Waik

Out of interest is the Generate Tone Progress control turned on under ISDN settings ? Kev

Ashot
06-28-2010, 01:05 AM
Hi,

The latest published FW version for QuadroM E1/T1 is 5.1.5

Thanks

waik
07-08-2010, 10:00 PM
I updated the unit to the latest version of firmware and so far so good.

thanks everyone

waik
08-23-2010, 10:28 PM
Thanks all, the latest firmware did solved the problem..

Abu
12-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Our QuadroM-E1T1 30 has been running as an E1-T1 converter with the following f/w for years, no issues:

Boot loader: 4.1.12/Release
Firmware Version: 5.0.21GW/Release

Now we'd like to reconfigure it for use as a SIP trunk gateway... I'm wandering what the latest f/w for this hardware is and how I can go about getting it...

Thanks !

Shnorhakalutyun !

Ashot
12-14-2012, 01:38 AM
Barev,

The latest FW for this Quadro is 5.3.2 and it is located in Epygi web:
Support Center » Downloads » Gateway Solutions » QuadroM E1/T1-RM Single Port Gateway » Software » QuadroM-E1/T1 RM Single Port Gateway Software 5.3.2

Shnorhakalutyun

Abu
12-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Barev dzez, Ashot!

Unfortunately when I log into Support Center, I don't see Download link. Could it be because our Epygi unit is back from 2008 and is no longer under any kind warranty or support? Is there a way to get support for a price then?

Thanks again!!!

ashotar
12-18-2012, 07:49 AM
Hello Abu,

Well, it seems to me your account status is is not privileged for access to "Downloads" section. You need to register at least one Quadro(serial number) in order to be able to access "Downloads" section. So please, either register a Quadro to your account or contact Epygi Tech Support and ask them for your account status change.

Thanks,
Ashot.

adsalpha
05-28-2013, 06:55 AM
At the most basic level, the job of the VoIP gateway is to do just as the name suggests: convert the regular analog voice borne by the traditional telephone network into IP data packets for transmission on the Internet and vice versa. Of course, Epygi never does anything at a basic level. Epygi Gateways offer built-in auto-configuration, firewall and secure VPN support, call quality enhancements and even PBX functions like auto-attendant, voice mail and call statistics.

Quadro FXO 4 Gateway
Quadro ISDN Gateway
Quadro FXS 26 Gateway
QuadroM E1/T1 Gateway
QuadroM Dual E1/T1 Gateway

The bonus features come in handy when you use Quadro gateways to integrate branch offices onto the company IP PBX network. They're valuable for migrating your legacy PBX onto the Internet. And they're keen for service providers delivering voice applications via the Web.

signage
Hoarding In U.P