PDA

View Full Version : Quadro4xi (3PCC) Revision: 1.13

sun_shine2k
08-03-2009, 01:48 AM
Hi all,

I am new with Quardro4xi (3PCC), I have the QuadroCallControl Interface (revision 1.13). However, I don't know how to call all of the interface , so please send me some samples.

I would like to develop the a DLL that work similar to CallControl activex control. I want to use the Callcontrol.ocx too, yet it doesn't work with ASP.NET application as it always requires a windows form.

I would very appreciate if someone could guide me how to develope a DLL in .Net environment and directly call the api from the server.

Please help me !

Thank you

Mak

KSComs
08-03-2009, 02:39 AM
Hi all,

I am new with Quardro4xi (3PCC), I have the QuadroCallControl Interface (revision 1.13). However, I don't know how to call all of the interface , so please send me some samples.

I would like to develop the a DLL that work similar to CallControl activex control. I want to use the Callcontrol.ocx too, yet it doesn't work with ASP.NET application as it always requires a windows form.

I would very appreciate if someone could guide me how to develope a DLL in .Net environment and directly call the api from the server.

Please help me !

Thank you

Mak

Give Alloy a call, they should have the information to give you or will be able to point you in the right direction.

Regards

Kevin

davrays
08-07-2009, 11:25 AM
The Call control interface is a XML RPC based interface, so if you want to develop something like the Callcontrol.ocx, your DLL should provide interface functions like the Callcontrol.ocx, and send/receive XML requests to the Quadro port 4849 (you need to generate XML RPC messages, and parse the answer from Quadro). The protocol itself is described in the "QuadroCallControlInterface.doc".

Best regards,
David