PDA

View Full Version : unable to reach some extensions

serviplexSIP
03-25-2009, 02:06 PM
Hi, we have some extension that are unable to be reached from the AA. Quadro 6L setup as multi companies.
1st company with AA 00 and ext.900, 910 and 930.
Internally, we are able to reach all extension one from each other, and all extension can do outgoing calls. Problem comes with incoming calls to AA, when someone dial ext.910 it always go to 900. if dial 900 that goes to 900 correctly and if dial 930 it goes to 930. Problem is only with ext910.
Problem is the same coming from the AA scenario as "for sales dial 1" supposed to redirect to 910 but ext900 ring.
AA scenario is custom but simple as I used exactly the example 1 provided by Epygi.

Same problem with cie 2 wich have AA 11, ext103, 104 and 106, ext106 always ring on 103.
Those 3 extensions are remote and VXML is lil more complexe as they have multi language and business hours.

Thank you,

Hans T
Serviplex

davrays
03-26-2009, 11:51 AM
Hans, this could happen only if you have a kind of forwarding from 910 to 900..
But it would be nice to look at the logs to tell you the exact reason. Can you please enable the developer logs, then mark the logs, make an call through AA 00 to extension 910. Make sure ext 900 rings, then copy the "Call Controller" logs after the Mark sign, and paste that here.
For your reference, the pages containing all that logging stuff, and under "System"->"Diagnostics"->"Show System Logs" link.

Best regards,
David

serviplexSIP
03-27-2009, 08:54 AM
David, As you will see, we are not VXML experts:
The problem is in the VXML script. As per my previous message we use example 1 from epygi download. This script do not have the option to dial extensions. For now we have solve the problem by adding each extension in the script. (See script below)
What should we do to have extension option in the script without adding each extension value ??
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<vxml version="2.0">
<noinput count="1">
<assign name="field1" expr="'900'"/>
<goto nextitem="field2" />
</noinput>
<form id="mainform">
<block>
<prompt bargein="true"> <audio src="accueilserviplex.wav" /> </prompt>
<goto nextitem="field1"/>
</block>
<field name="field1" type="digits?length=3" modal="false">
<prompt timeout="2s">
<audio src="johnjanejack.wav" />
</prompt>
<option dtmf="1" value="900" />
<option dtmf="2" value="930" />
<option dtmf="0" value="910" />
<option dtmf="910" value="910" />
<option dtmf="930" value="930" />
<filled>
<goto nextitem="field2"/>
</filled>
</field>
<object name="field2" classid="connect">
<param name="extension" expr="field1"/>
<filled>
<prompt> <audio src="timeover.wav" /> </prompt>
<exit/>
</filled>
<nomatch>
</nomatch>
</object>
</form>
</vxml>

Best regards,

Hans

serviplexSIP
03-27-2009, 09:43 AM
We are learning...each day :-)
Problem was only the length of digit was set to 2. so when the caller dial 910 the system understand 91 and unable value transfer to 900.
So this work fine.
<prompt timeout="2s">
</prompt>

Thank you

Hans

davrays
03-27-2009, 02:21 PM
All looks well :), but I think it would be better if you replace "digits?length=3" with "digits?length=1", as your codes are 1-digit lenght.. :)

Best regards,
David

serviplexSIP
03-27-2009, 03:21 PM
David,I don't think so... we have to use "digits?length=3" as the extensions length are set to 3 digits in the Quadro.
When I try this code and edit to "digits?length=1" it only works with the one digits menu (like 1 for sales redirect to 900, 2 for tech redirect to 930 and 0 for 910) but if the callers want to dial the extension directly ("welcome to abc, if you know the extension of the person you want to reach please dial it now") then the caller dial 900 it doen't works and forward always to extension 910, it works only with the code edit to "digits?length=3"

Are you sure the length=3 refer to the length of the digit in the menu and not to the length of extension set in the Quadro ???

Here is the working code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<vxml version="2.0">
<noinput count="1">
<assign name="field1" expr="'910'"/>
<goto nextitem="field2" />
</noinput>
<form id="mainform">
<block>
<prompt bargein="true"> <audio src="accueilserviplex.wav" /> </prompt>
</block>
<prompt timeout="2s">
</prompt>
<filled>
<goto nextitem="field2"/>
</filled>
</field>
<object name="field2" classid="connect">
<param name="extension" expr="field1"/>
<filled>
<prompt> <audio src="timeover.wav" /> </prompt>
<exit/>
</filled>
<nomatch>
</nomatch>
</object>
</form>
</vxml>

Best regards

Hans

davrays
03-30-2009, 12:55 PM
Hi Hans

well, I didn't realize you want to be able to call to extension directly too, thats why I suggested to change the "digits?length=1"..

Actually the lenght refers to te maximum number of digits which is possible to dial from that specific prompt. So as soon as you dial that number of digits, the "filed1" will be considered as filled, and the call will be immediately made. options in the same filed let you define alternative specific digit combinations, so if user dials that combinations, the field1 will be considered as filled too. The lenght of those options cannot be more than the number specified by lenght parameter, but can be less. So if your lenght=3, you cannot use "<option dtmf="1111" value="900" />", but can use <option dtmf="1" value="900" /> or <option dtmf="11" value="900" />.

Well, to be short, thats right - in your case "digits?length=3" is the correct number :)

Bes regards,
David

serviplexSIP
03-30-2009, 03:12 PM
Thank you again David...This is clear for me now.

Best regards,

Hans