PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Hidden Page

helspass
03-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Hi,

I've lost a hidden page !! ( that's not a joke ! )

In fact sometime ago I modified the default Logo and web site link on a Quadro

I try to do it again, but i don't remember the .cgi page

If somebody knows ...
Thanks in advance
Henri

davrays
03-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Hello Henry

lost and found: thats the "loadlogo.cgi" :)

Best regards,
David

helspass
03-06-2009, 05:09 AM
Thanks David

I have a list of hidden pages, but I'm not sure I've all of them

Is a complete list available ?

Regards
Henri

davrays
03-06-2009, 10:40 AM
:)
those pages are hidden, so nobody can tell how many they are and nobody can find them all...:D

Saying that, there is an official document called "Hidden Pages for Quadro Advanced Configuration" published on Epygi Support Portal :). This "loadlogo.cgi" page is described there too :)

Best regards,
David

KSComs
03-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Hmmmm grasshopper, not all hidden pages are known.... there are other pages that are not described in the hidden pages document...:eek:

But maybe your distributor for your country might avail those extra unknown hidden pages to you... or they will assuredly remain hidden :rolleyes:

Kev :)

dibritti
11-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Hello all

I´m looking for the hidden pages at "Hidden Pages for Quadro Advanced Configuration" and I can´t find any,please can any one send a link

Thanks, great forum!!!

HB

davrays
11-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Hello HB,

welcome to the forum :)

the document is placed under the "Downloads » Support Resources » Supplementary Resources" directory on the Support Portal. But to see the "Downloads" directory, you need to register at least one Quadro unit on your account.

Best regards,
David

AaronPearl
11-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Hmmmm grasshopper, not all hidden pages are known.... there are other pages that are not described in the hidden pages document...:eek:

But maybe your distributor for your country might avail those extra unknown hidden pages to you... or they will assuredly remain hidden :rolleyes:

Kev :)

If those hidden pages are not "known" then how do we "know" that they are even there? Indeed if they are not "known" how does one know that They arn't "known"? I for one certainly know that I do not know where the known hidden pages are let alone the hidden pages that are not known. ya know.

KSComs
11-10-2009, 05:22 AM
Ahh ... well if the Hidden pages are to be hidden and found then they would not be hidden any more... so its best to say that the hidden pages which are hidden arent quite so hidden if you ask the right resources where they may have been inadvertenly been hidden from view and there fore found but still hidden ...

;)

Regards

Kevin

davrays
11-10-2009, 01:03 PM
yeah, there's great philosophy deeply hidden in your posts guys... :)

citchki
03-08-2010, 12:34 PM
yeah, there's great philosophy deeply hidden in your posts guys... :)

U r right dude... philosophical guys are present here only.
------------------
Online Business (http://www.onquota.net)

AaronPearl
03-11-2010, 08:38 AM
According to my BLF I am present 24/7

davrays
03-25-2010, 03:04 PM
According to my BLF I am present 24/7

Thats nice to know, Aaron :D
But what made you remember of this interesting fact and post it here in this thread? :rolleyes:

KSComs
05-28-2010, 04:14 AM
http://172.30.0.1/hiddenpagescfg.cgi

There you go ... I am sure you bots will work it out...

Kev