PDA

View Full Version : Hold Music Software

dolmen
01-13-2009, 08:15 AM
Hi,

Anyone knows what kind of free music software compatible in windows vista, for make my "hold music" ?

Thank you in advance.

Matteo.

cornepiek
01-13-2009, 08:39 AM
try using windows sound recorder
using the ccitt A-law or ccittu-law format

not sure if win vista supports it

aaggatsha55
08-05-2010, 12:25 AM
IMS Telephone On-Hold Player 3.04:
Telephone on hold messages and music player software for Windows. This program runs as a service in the background. Features real time mixing of messages and music, message date-time scheduling, automatic online internet updates and much more.

Hedgehog
08-24-2011, 06:53 AM
God save us from Beethoven as "hold music"! :)

HarrisAllen
07-04-2012, 01:20 AM
I am using window7 can you suggest me any music software for it?

hrant
07-06-2012, 07:44 AM
You can record your music on hold in MP3 format (there are many recorders supporting it) and then convert it to 8bit mono PCMU (format supported by Quadro) using EMS (Epygi Media Streamer) application.

Dozzer
08-08-2012, 03:51 AM
IMS Telephone On-Hold Player 3.04:
Telephone on hold messages and music player software for Windows. This program runs as a service in the background. Features real time mixing of messages and music, message date-time scheduling, automatic online internet updates and much more.

Does this work with Epygi system as a replacement for the poor EMS software?

Dozzer
12-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Does this work with Epygi system as a replacement for the poor EMS software?

Guess not.. :-/

The EMS not running as a service is a right pain!

ultratek
01-18-2013, 05:31 PM
A reasonable and very versatile converter is produced by NCH Software called Switch Sound Converter. It can convert almost any sound file to ccit u law 8 khz 8 bit for music on hold

darylp
01-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Guess not.. :-/

The EMS not running as a service is a right pain!

I agree, sorry Epygi, what where you thinking? It wouldn't be acceptable if a Quadro had to be manually switched on after a reboot. Nor is it acceptable the hold music needs to be manually switched on either.

Better would be to fund further development of VLC media player to do what EMS does rather than waste further resources on EMS.