PDA

View Full Version : call routing ..the best way ?

dolmen
01-09-2009, 05:11 AM
Hi,

I've a question about call routing table.
Now i've some call routing similar to this :

5* NDS: 1 IP-PSTN sip.messagenet.it:5061, ML : Yes none

I would like to make a call routing that permit to some extension to make calls without digit e prefix number ("5") for select their external ip-line.

I've tried to set this parameters, but don't work!

Inbound Caller Pattern: 215 (my ext.)
Inbound ND:
Inbound Prefix: 5
Inbound Call Type: PBX

Does anyone have an example ?

Many thanks

Matteo

davrays
01-13-2009, 06:26 AM
Hi Matteo :)

you'll need to add a new routing rule for that, which have an inbound filter for your extension. Lets assume your local numbers are starting from "123" and are typically 8 digits long. In that case you need to add the rule like this:
pattern=123?????, NDS=0, IP-PSTN sip.messagenet.it:5061, ML : Yes none
the inbound filter on that rule should be
Inbound Caller Pattern: 215
Inbound Call Type: PBX

Best regards,
David

dolmen
01-17-2009, 11:02 AM
David,

thanks! now my pattern is complete for my situation.

"Please tell me your Home/work address" because i must to send you a very "BIG BEER" .

thank you very much

Best Regards

Matteo.

davrays
01-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Wine, please :) Some good Italian wine :) Dry white one is preferred :D

cornepiek
01-26-2009, 12:34 AM
you dont go cheap do you?

KSComs
01-26-2009, 06:02 PM
He knows the Slovenians have good Grappa !!!

:cool:

davrays
02-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Yep, and Italians have very good wine :)
Not necessarily the white one... The red "Lambruscho Dei Gonzaga" from Mantua Hills is also a good alternative :D

cornepiek
02-03-2009, 12:51 AM
shouldn't you guys be working rather than organising wine??:D

davrays
02-03-2009, 10:24 AM
shouldn't you guys be working rather than organising wine??:D

..well, maybe.. But my work is in development... so the forum just is for organizing wine, as you already noticed :D

BTW, don't you have any question, Corne?? I just had an idea that it would be nice to try the famous South African "Rubicon" wine...

There is absolutely nothing selfish in this.., just the wine helps us not to forget our dear customers and their needs ;).
Also sometimes a cup of wine helps to understand some of customer requests.., which are difficult to get when being completely sober.. :rolleyes:

cornepiek
02-06-2009, 12:20 AM
ok ill bit, here's a questio for you:

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood

davrays
02-09-2009, 08:04 AM
...eeh, Corne, I see that you just don't want to send me that nice Stellenbosch wine...

Wood, chuck, chuckwood and woodchuck are just methods to hide this deplorable fact...

Well, I can live with that :) Hopefully you will have simpler questions later on..
BTW, the answer to you question is also pretty simple: 34.453 Kilograms of wood. Can you prove that this is not true?

cornepiek
02-10-2009, 12:27 AM
no, but by the same means that i can prove it is Not true, you cant prove it to be to

tell you what, you organise me and my fellows a nice tour of you facilities, and ill bring you a whole box of wine(and not of the same kind, all various different flavours and colours)

KSComs
02-10-2009, 12:31 AM
Whos going to look after the Wood Ducks then ? and what about all the wood they gather.... ?

How about us aussies go .... we can take some home videos of Epygi Us and Epygi Armenia trips, drink the wine, eat the food, check out the new systems and post it to the forum so no one misses out :D

That sounds like a good plan to me..... ;)

Regards

Kev

cornepiek
02-10-2009, 12:36 AM
that can work, but how do you get the wine from SA to armenia / us if i dont go

KSComs
02-10-2009, 04:38 AM
Fruit of the Gods....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7PfAVHCma0&feature=related

0/

Kevin

cornepiek
02-10-2009, 07:22 AM
so they know how to make wine. why then do they ask for south african wine.

is it maybe because they got so used to their antique wine that they are looking for the fresher non 5-6 millinia old wines??:rolleyes:

davrays
02-11-2009, 02:24 PM
:D
Kevin, how do you find such stuff in the net :). I didn't see that before, though I always felt that something like that would be found here :)

is it maybe because they got so used to their antique wine that they are looking for the fresher non 5-6 millinia old wines??:rolleyes:

...you almost got the point, Corne. We need to check sometimes new wines from the world, just to see how are our younger brothers doing..., what progress did they make in winemaking.. and how far they are still from making the ideal wine, like ancient armenian one...

Mike_eNET
09-21-2009, 09:37 AM
The answer is: 42