PDA

View Full Version : QuadroFXO + Soft PBX

P00HB33R
12-01-2008, 08:14 AM
Hi Guys,

I've bought a QuadroFXO (6FXO) from epygi. I'm trying to use it with the 3CX Phone System. Does anybody know how to install the Quadro so that the 3CX system can use the PSTN's from the Quadro to make and recieve calls. I have bought a Epygi 2X but for some strange reason after a few days some of the phones loose their registration on the 2X and call transfer does not work (Coz the phones arent registered). We have to reset all the phones before it is up and running again. Thats why I want to switch to the #CX system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx
________
California medical marijuana (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

davrays
12-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Well, you are trying to switch to 3CX without trying to understand what happened with the 2x... What you will switch to, if something happen with 3CX now? :)

I think it worth to understand the problem and try to solve that before switching to another system, which may have its own problems.

Anyway, integrating the QuadroFXo with the 3CX should be easy. The main/central point on the gateway is the Call Routing table. There you should create routes for incoming SIP calls to go to the PSTN ports, and routes for incoming PSTN calls to go to appropriate SIP address on your 3CX system. Also you would probably need to go to the "FXO Settings" on the Quadro, and direct the FXOs to the specific routing patterns.

Best regards,
David